online transfer of money

gsridharkumar
Community Member
I purchased a saree. But my debit card is not accepted by the system. I contacted the seller through mail abount another mode of payment. The seller replied that money can be transferred to their account through online transfer. Shall I go ahead or I have to complete some other formalities. Anybody can guide me??
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

online transfer of money

gsridharkumar, go for making the payment through Paisapay only as it is the most safest mode of payment on eBay India.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

online transfer of money

Dear gsridharkumar

All sellers offer the approved electronic payment method of PaisaPay.

PaisaPay is a secure online payment method which allows you to pay online using a credit card, debit card, cash card, mobile payments or by making an online bank transfer. We also have PaisaPay Cash on Delivery which is optional for sellers to offer and gives you the ability to pay for the item in cash at the time of delivery. This will be available for you only if the seller offers Cash on Delivery and your shipping address is serviceable by eBay Cash on Delivery partners.

There's also the option of “Buyer picks up and pays”, where you can use this method if the seller offers and pick up the item and pay in person. You may pay the seller in a payment method offered by him such as cash at the time of collecting the item.

Sellers can’t require you to use payment methods that aren’t allowed on eBay or weren't described in the listing. If a seller wants to change payment methods after a listing ends, you can still pay using one of the methods mentioned in the original listing. For details, see the accepted payments policy: http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/accepted-payments-policy.html

Payment methods such as western union money transfer are not recommended by eBay. You should use one of the eBay permissible payment methods only. You will not receive any eBay Guarantee coverage on payment methods not listed on eBay

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

www.ebay.in/customersupport

Regards
Seema
Message 3 of 3
latest reply