cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

misuse of service or what is ebay will help us or not

ganeshimpex
Community Member
Hello,

This is in reference to the negative rating received by the buyer. Actually the buyer purchased the product on 5th feb and transfered the amount in our account. Shipment was delivered on time after comfirmation of the payment. Even the product was delivered in his office (as asked by him) we have POD which has stamp of his company. Now he is claiming that he did not get the product.

As per our company policy, if the product is not delivered then we re-send it at our cost. Now he is misusing that policy for his benefit. He is demanding for one more piece to be delivered at his office. From the very first mail he is showing that he will create a problem or do this kind of fraud we have a proof of his first mail he wrote. He said that I will pay 50% in advance and 50% after delivering the product. We denied it as this is not in out policies. Then he payed full amount but his first intention was not good at all.

If you see our feedback all buyers get the products reliably and on time. We do not have any negative rating regarding products not received. We have best customer support team with us. Now today he gave us negative rating which is totally not acceptable. For this unacceptable behaviour of a particular customer we can't afford to get a negative rating. And also for wrong things do not ask us to go to ODR, it is like paying 500 for worthless things.

The margin money is 100 rs on that product. After paying fee to ebay for shipping and packaging and other stuffs. It is ebay's responsibility to handle these kind of cases. I just want that ebay should remove that rating it is voilation of terms and condition "Threatening to leave negative or neutral feedback."

I hope you will surely help me out of this situation.

Thanks & Regds
Ganeshimpex
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0