ebay is just a platform for harassing buyers!

I purchased foot mats for my car according to the images uploaded on the ad as the material was not mentioned.On delivery, when I found the material to not be satisfactory, I raised a refund claim immediately.

However, after several days, a e-bay executive calls up and tells me the claim has been rejected by the seller as the item delivered is as shown. And I immediately get a mail saying the issue has been closed.

My question is, if issues are going to be resolved as per seller's claims, what is the point of saying "100% satisfaction or refund/replacement" to the customer? Why would any customer bother ordering an item and then return it to get a refund? Is this so difficult for a company to understand?

To top it all, the company employs hare-brained calling execs who don't understand what the customer is trying to say and just keep mouthing mugged-up lines.

As I understand, e-bay is just a platform for sellers to cheat customers and have a field day knowing they will be protected by the company.

In short, do NOT buy from e-bay!

Regards,

Aayush

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0