ebay cupon

ebay pr0vide me 500 rs. cupon because of complete survey.

when i will try redemm.its showing purchase of rs.7500.
then cupon will work.

not good ....
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

ebay cupon

rajeshkamath1961
Community Member
Same here. This looks like a cheap gimmick played by ebay by offering Rs 500/- coupons and then asking us to buy something above Rs 7500/- Real shame.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

ebay cupon

usamantara
Community Member
Really cheap idea of ebay to cheat buyers.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

ebay cupon

Its the cheapest tactic ever by Ebay. I dont care i filled the survey. I genuinely intended to provide feedback to Ebay. But the coupon is horrible for redemption os 7500. You should have said it in clear terms than making the customer go to the coupon page, apply it & then see the shocker of a coupon. Its a slap in your face and i dont think the survey team though this one through. If you cared so much for your customer you wouldnt go through with this cheap promotion like its a genuine coupon. I can get this coupon from hundreds of coupon sites and promotions you run everyday. If you want to give one, give a genuine one. I rather would not receive it than have received any at all. Get your act together Ebay, Amazon is on its way and it knows hot to treat its customer just right and most importantly feel privileged.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

ebay cupon

Just gave me another reason to never shop again on Ebay. Not that i shop much but this behavior is intolerable & of the lowest denominator.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

ebay cupon

dheeraj1301
Community Member
Really cheap idea. I got first mail for Rs 500 coupon where it was not mention that purchase amount should be Rs 7500. I again got a mail today saying correction mail with clause mention that purchase amount should be Rs 7500.

This is not good tactics from such a big merchant like Ebay.

Really Disappointed by this.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

ebay cupon

ashmaan
Community Member
Like what everyone already said. Just one work. Cheap!!
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

ebay cupon

balagangadhar81
Community Member
iam also one who experienced this yesterday,what the hell to offer 500 on 7500Rs purchase?there are many better offers available to all which are better than this.Dont make false promises to customers which u cant uphold.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply