cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay gift not received yet for promotion code SEASONGF01

freakyboyz123
Community Member
Hello eBay,

I bought an item on eBay.in on 12th OCT 2012 with eBay gift voucher SEASONGF01 whose PaisaPay ID is 32307287637.

I have received the item but I am still yet to receive my eBay gift for promotion code mentioned above.

It's been almost 47 days now since I bought this item. can you please let me know when will this eBay gift item be delivered ??

Thanks
Anand Arun
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

freakyboyz123
Community Member
Hello eBay,

I bought an item on eBay.in on 12th OCT 2012 with eBay gift voucher SEASONGF01 whose PaisaPay ID is 32307287637.

I have received the item but I am still yet to receive my eBay gift for promotion code mentioned above.

It's been almost 53 days now since I bought this item. can you please let me know when will this eBay gift item be delivered ??

Thanks
Anand Arun
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

topakkunal
Community Member
Hello eBay,

I bought an item on eBay.in on 06-Oct-12 with eBay gift voucher SEASONGF01 whose PaisaPay ID is 32277211858.

It's been almost 60 days now since I bought this item. can you please let me know when will this eBay gift item be delivered ??

I am not getting interest to purchasing high value items from ebay due to this delay.

Thanks
Kunal Purkayastha
topakkunal
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Kindly click customer support on top. Then select any of the below options.
On the next page on the right u get options:
Email us or chat with us.
Or click on this link:
http://ocs.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactCS&ref=1&topicrelid=5013380130&sid=5337660379&convId=5795992571

Select email us or contact us. Mention ur PaisaPay ID and gift u booked, they will track it and send the courier info. on ur email ID.

Thank you.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

aamirx12
Community Member
I recently bought an phone with a gift promition offer Buy1 get1 free. I gave recieved the phone byt bot tge gift. Its been about week. Please take some actions.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply