cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ganesha Chaturthi gift parcel tampered and the gift was replaced by sweets.

Hi Team,

I am eligible for micromax x291 (PGANESHA03 Gift code) for my purchase Paisapay id: 32215303657

After a long wait, the gift parcel came to me today but rather in an unexpected manner. (Firstflight AWB No; D12240803)

The parcel was tampered and there were just two sweet boxes instead of mobile. This is really a great disappointment. Though the slip on the parcel has clearly mentioned micromax x291 and the parcel is from Sulekha comp.

I have not accepted the parcel since it was tampered and also I have given a written complaint to the courier office branch manager reg this.

I am a valued customer of ebay with 100% feedback for the past three years.

As there is no certainty whether the mobile will be shipped again. I request you to take required action in this issue.

Regards,
ebay id: healthntech
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Very sad that there is no response for this thread. seems like ebay had lost its customer focus as they have grown up. Also, there is no link in customer support for addressing gift issues.

For sure this is not the ebay that I have seen earlier. Its better that you dont promise gift promotions.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Dear healthntech,

Please accept our sincere apologies for delayed response. Let us check with our courier service partner about the issue. We will re-dispatch your gift at the earliest. Your patience and understanding would be highly appreciated.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Dear Seema,

Thanks for the reply. Please let me know the awb no. once the gift is re-dispatched.

Regards
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

More surprising than receiving a sweet box is that it takes 14 days for ebay officials to reply to customers query and that to without any certainty when the poor buyer will get his gift again.

Seemaji, the least you could have was to send the free gift and give the dispatch details here to satisfy one customer.

StopandShop
Message 5 of 5
latest reply