eBay USA contact address

tamojitc
Community Member
Where can I get the eBay USA Head Office mail id or contact no. As i lost faith on the eBay India Customer Service completely.
As a NASDAQ listed company I still got some hope with Head Office.
The India Management is hiding behind a wall. There is no contact no provided to prevent fraud.
Contacting Customer Care is useless as Seller is protected behind timeline to do frauds and out of eBay offers.
Surprisingly Customer Care is protecting the fraud n cheater sellers.
There is no emergency response against fraud. Everywhere I got answer to wait for 3 days.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

eBay USA contact address

manjalyassociates
Community Member
Dont trust ebay India sellers. Some ebay officials are helping fraud sellers. I lost 30K, Repeatedly complaint to ebay and seller, no response, they dont worry about buyers issues.

I just complaint the police station for cheating case and approch consumer court.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

eBay USA contact address

dhurisuchita
Community Member
I had ordered a mobile on Ebay.com, which had approved for a refund
I am battling for about a week now to get my refund from paisapay. Since then all I get is empty promises about the refund, the rufund has been cleared bla bla bla.
Personally I won't buy from Ebay India nor use paisapay ever again.
I've lost Rs12898.99

paipaisa id 32951474367

KIndly assist me, and if you can stop this company making frauds in online business and band their selling practices

As contacting the customer care is useless and i am now afraid that my money is gone and going to file fir in police station in a day or two
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

eBay USA contact address

shrikant94250
Community Member
Dear ,
Customer-help Manager,

eBay India Pvt Ltd,Mumbai

Subject-Fraud /Crime of eBay India Under Section 406/409IPC

This mail means your mail dated 16 Feb has been sent by you with the intention to protect eBay from legal proceedings, may be start in future,but I had already sent a complaint against eBay India Pvt Ltd. Mumbai to state Govt of Maharashtra & Govt of India , Ministry of Science & Technology affairs,with request to inquire the matter & cancel the licence of those Internet Shopping Companies which are doing mischief,criminal breach of trust & involve in financial injustice with the customers.please note-

I had already sent at least five Times ,my paisa pay ID & my Bank Account Statement.bot now I intent to kill your cunningness I am again sending details ,given blow--even

Still today I have not received my money regarding :Paisa Pay Id: 32700005293, and 32713077393.
RRN number: 110478125, and 153687753

One more recent is due is -PaisaPay transaction details (PaisaPay ID 33091792243) I have paid Rs. 5,858.00 with credit card on 7 feb 13

for your kind information Now You will get also a notice very soon.This is not mere threatening,it is a legal notice. Reply or not I don't bother /anxious.

*ShrikantChoudhary * Damoh ,MP.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

eBay USA contact address

devendrakumar2013
Community Member
Ebay india Pvt.Ltd.
14th Floor,North Block
R-Tech Park
Western Express Highway
Goregaon(east)
Mumbai-400063