abuwala2012
Community Member
eBay Guarantee Claim No. 202957

sir
the product has been already delivered
professional courier
awb no abr294852
customer files claim that product undelivered
ebay makes refund saying that air bill number not properly updated and giving excuses and policy guidelines paisapay
myself member since 2004,
NO PRIOR INTIMATION NO EMAIL NO CALL REGARDING THE MATTER.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

I too have suffered the same fate. The claim processing by Ebay CS is pathetic to say the least.

A buyer with an incorrect phone number, got his claim processed. Without a phone call or a dialogue between the buyer and seller, how can the claim be closed?

I called the Ebay CS, they put me on hold for 15 minutes and finally hang up, am I a free stupid person? I too have my duties and work rather than simply handing up.

I know, 100% I am not at fault, the buyer is a dodgy one. Well lost 3 days earnings. Claim was closed without contacting me. The online tracking says delivered.

Why use online tracking, when you do not trust it. A farce!

I am waiting for my opportunity to sell on Flipkart Marketplace.

Regards
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

abuwala2012
Community Member
ya u r correct they say on chat invalid courier details which violates paisapay policy what policy cannot understand i had written awb bill awaited from professional courier they should have intimated me contacted me via sms email phone for any clarfications like before they used to do,in a weeks time they talk about policy not their fault from claim adjuster??

totally disgusted have to move on shopclues where they have pick up facility from courier on their behalf at reasonable price
:-(
Message 3 of 3
latest reply