PaisaPay ID 32351461393)
eBay gift voucher DUSSEHR008 (Rs. 0.01)
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

dasara/diwali promo gift not recieved

kkvelu
Community Member
Hi Friends, I have purchased in excess of 1 lakh and got a 24" Philips full HD LED TV as my gift on 18-01-2013. Previously also I got Samsung Galaxy Y mobile as a gift. My only concern is ebay responds immediately for any bought out items but there is no response at all for gifts and its redemption. If ebay take care of this there will not beany grievance forum at all. Good luck friends. Wait patiently till the gift is delivered.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

afshanmujawar11
Community Member
I posted my complaint 20 days ago and since then, it has remained on the very first page of this forum and still, despite several reminders and follow ups, ebay.in has not shown the decency to respond, far less actually live up to its commitment.

However, I will not fail to live up to mine. If you do not revert with a confirmation of my gifts being sent or with an alternative by 12noon on Monday, 21st January 2013, I will be launching a mass campaign against ebay.in aimed at increasing consumer awareness of such scams being run. To begin with, at least 4000 people who are my direct contacts on various social media sites will be alerted about this campaign. At least 1400 of these are social activists, reporters and media personal who would be more than glad to run stories about these scams. I will also be forwarding links to consumer complaint boards where an army of consumer complaints can be found, their owners easily reached.

Once again, I assure you that I will live up to my word if I do not get a positive response by 12noon, Monday. After this, I will have no interest in clarifications, explanations or offers.

I would encourage other victims to undertake similar campaigns and make sure that everyone in their real life and social media circle gets to see this side of ebay.in if their grievances are not resolved.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

dr.asheesh86
Community Member
Hi my eBay I'd is dr.asheesh86 when my Diwali gift will deliver
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

pulkitverma69
Community Member
hello ebay india,
my ebay ID : pulkitverma69
PaisaPay ID 32462043347
I purchased a product over 1 lakh rupees. and select a gift option Sony cybershot H100 on 30 november 2012. Still i don't received my gift. Its already over 45 days.
i try to speak to ebay india customer care, but they don't have responsible answer for that.
Last year i face same kind of problem with ebay. that time they says to me this,
"We regret to inform you that due to floods in Thailand, there has been a significant impact on the import inventory of portable memory devices. These imports are expected to resume in the next 4 to 7 weeks."

I think this time also ebay is waiting of any Flood or tsunami. for finding that type of excuses.
I am really disappointment with their work and response.
please be professional and don't act like government sector company.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply