catch 22 situation

hypnosis_in1
Community Member
the below mentioned listing gets pulled down
http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5411390067

because the following words are in the listing
===
"SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS TO GET THE SAREE COMPLETELY READY TO WEAR IMMEDIATELY ON RECIEPT ( HEMMING / FALL AND BLOUSE STITCHED ) CAN BE DONE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
====

the problem faced by me is
international customers want the blouses stitched and domestic customers want themselves to get the blouses made .....

( if i include stitching charges in original price ..
the ebay listing platform should provide a discount column in the listing process where indian customers can reduce the stitching charges )

(or if i keep my charges as plain sarees then the ebay listing platform should provide an option where buyers can fill additional charges if they want to get the sarees stitched )

in the present listing mode ... i either gain sales internationally at the expense of indian buyers or i loose out on international customers if i cater to the indian customers ...

no sane person would want to gain international exposure choosing to ignore own indian community ...a catch 22 situation ...

i do hope the cataegory manager of apparels especially sarees being a lady herself can guage the situation .... i am quite sure she would not buy a saree that has built in sticthing charges as she would prefer getting her own dresses cutom stitched !

CAN ANYBODY HELP ?
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0