Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Power seller cheated the buyers

Ebay power seller Gift to Gift has collected money from buyers and not despatched the goods. I purchased one item and paid Rs.105.00 including postage now ebay is telling it cannot protect my rights since item cost (less postage) is below Rs.50. If e...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suggestion for additional features

Hello, In my recent auction #6415009351, my auction was again scammed by a "nigerian" bidder. While I understand that I can use your dispute console to address this issue, I request you to either kick out or block this bidder: ibrahim_gene I am enclo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FREE T SHIRT!!!!

Hi, I just a FRESS t shirt from EBAY india!!!!! I am sooooo impressed at the way they are looking after their clients... Keep It UP!!!!! Regards Neetu

Fake buyers

I have been trying to list an item in eBay. But, each time I lists the item, someone will buy on the very first day. But, they either wants me to ship it outside my shipping area or Not responds to the mails or communication. So, last time I listed m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay cheque related issues [#IN A11 ?01 ] [?01 ] (KMM11250433V7978L0KM)

REQUEST PLEASE DON'T SUGGEST ME TO WRITE THIS PROBLEM THRU "CONTACT US" LINK. My topic title indicate that already I have done so. I am mentioning the communications I have done thru "CONTACT US" link and Result is "NNNNIIIIILLLLLLLL" You tell me who...

billing

Ask about selling (for sellers only) > Billing and fees > Getting a Final Value Fee credit when buyer doesn't pay Member or Item being reported: 5789327394 Message: dear ebay, i am pranjal majumdar and my e-bay id is pranjal_m.i recently started doin...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

difficulty using the site

since the last few times it has become difficult to use the website everytime i have tried to access various sections it keeps on saying remote host is not available, initially i thought the problem was at my end, but after having checked on other co...

ITEM NOT RECEIVED , NO SUPPORT FROM SELLER

kaushik here i made a payement on 28th june thru my credit card for a simple headphone from the seller "cdnet_in1". an item takes 12-15 days after making payment, but i have not received it yet. i opened a dispute also and in response from seller the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Delisted again

My item No.654634732 has been delisted the second time. The first time (Item no 6544054444 previously), when it was delisted by Ebay UK, they admitted their mistake and asked me to relist. They even mentioned that this was a fault on their part, and ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers in USA & UK

Dear Manager Since the time my account was converted by you to Ebay.in, I am unable to locate items for sale in USA or my Paypal account. My project is in progress in USA.Can you please help? Thanks B.Ramanna

High security Alert!!

You are not permitted to download the file "eBayISAPI.dll". URL = http://cgi1.ebay.in/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll I am getting the above error while trying to add an item to sell... Please help SOS Sandeep

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful