Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A depressing trend being followed by ebay

I have been a ebay user even before ebay came to india, though under another userid. I have sold and bought household and hobby items on ebay from 1997 while in the US and have followed all the changes in it's auction process since then. For example,...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake items

Hello there....i recently tried to buy a product through ebay from eatern-importers product number (230089325380)...but the item i recieved was fake,i left a negative feed back & eastern imoporters called & threatened me if i do not remove the negati...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

wrong billing by ebay

hello, i have been regularly listing on ebay, on completing my listing ebay shows a certain amount, this amount automatically gets doubled when i receive my monthy invoice. i have got this to ebay notice but nothing has been done, if ebay checks out ...

payment methods.

hey, my name is sheriff and i am really new to ebay. i find it really inconvenient with the payment methods. i suppose that most products should have have payment through national cod. i suggest this because i dont use paisa pay since i dont have an ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NO CONSUMER REDRESSAL SYSTEM

IT IS REALLY SURPRISING THAT THERE IS NO CONSUMER REDRESSAL SYSTEM IN E BAY AND THE TRANSACTIONS ARE IN FAVOR OF THE SELLERS AND THE BUYERS AT THEIR MERCY. I BOUGHT A NIKON COOLPIX CAMERA FROM buying_reloaded on 26th October 2006 EVEN THOUGH I HAD PA...

Paintings

HI....I strongly feel you should add 'Paintings' as one of the categories for search items....and it should be under 'Home. Decor and Furnishings'. Thanks and Regards....Erica

Cricket Mania is really awesome...

Hats of to the eBay team. I have a lot of posters of cricket which I used to collect in 90s. I love to sell those ones at cheapest rates at eBay... Hobbies & Collectibles > Sports can be HOT this summer... --------------- With Regards, Navaneeth (snr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Will I get the refund?

DisputeID=119662404 Item No=160075089424 I received a defective item (data cable) and the model number mentioned on the description is NOT mentioned on the box of this data cable.. I paid thru paisa pay. No proper return address mentioned on the Ship...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Open Discussion with Sharat on Seller Growth & Trust&Safety (28 Feb 4-5 PM)

Hi,I am Sharat Digumarti and I have recently taken charge of a very challenging role as Senior Manager - Marketplace Health for eBay India. Under this role, my team and I are responsible for enhancing both Trust and Safety and Seller Development and ...