Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paisapay Penalty for Refunds!

" Which INR’s are considered for this policy? All PaisaPay INR’s which are approved will be considered. (i.e. System initiated, Seller initiated & Buyer initiated). " Is eBay sure about this? Why will sellers pay penalty for buyer initiated refunds?

Gift not received for EBAYFEST01

I purchased(Paisa Pay ID: 29945964235) WD My Passport Essential 500GB on 08-Sep-2011 for Rs.2,749 with Gift Code EBAYFEST01 and I was supposed to receive the Transcend 4GB Pendrive. I have not received the gift yet. There is no update from ebay about...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Average days to get free gift from Ebay

I have purchased a Motorola DEFY Androide phone thru ebay 2 days ago with promotion code which says free gift of Micromax Q1. I want to know what is the average time when ebay sends this gifts...looking at the other negative posts about gifts...looks...

Problem in refund

This is the first time im using ebay and i have not at all had a good experience. I bough an Mp3 Player on 19th September. Firstly i do not understand the need of shipping by maximum 7 days. Now the seller dd not send the product. After that Ebay tak...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebaY Coupons

Hi Team You guys are doing a great job. In short, Best deals across country. Apart from the appreciation, I had a request: I had received an ebay coupon on the occassion of dasshera, but to my bad luck the coupon got expired just a hour ago (30 Sept ...

Issues with Ebay Customer Support

I have read the comments of many buyers but trust me Sellers face the same issues as buyers when their are any issues with the sale of the products. They never get the Fees charges back even when Ebay asks to refund the payment to a buyer. It is a mo...