Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

payement related query

dear ebay i am wiiling to buy usb soundcard from ebay but my indian oversease bank atm cum debit card is not in the list. please help sanric0119

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay sucks

I paid Rs. 4,200 for a wooden table on May 5th 2007. The amount has been debited from my credit card but I have received no communication from the seller, leave alone the table. The worst part is that there is nobody I can contact. E-bay does not pro...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is ebay customer support just for namesake?

I bought two items from the seller gmxshop11(Kuldeep Singh of Hissar,Haryana) namely-Eye Bro Trimmer / Hair Remover for Womens(item no-270869791054) and Original Electric Hair Clipper / Trimmer(item no- 270869795197) on 11/12/11 and paid thru paisa p...

Free 4GB Pen drive not yet recived

I had buyied a Samsung Focus from ebay.in and used a promocode in which I was promised to get a free 4GB pen drive after a receive the mobile. But it has been more than 2months since I had recived the mobile and I expected that ebay.in will ship my p...

ebay deleted my post illegally

Ebay deleted my post " EBAY PROMOTIONS ARE A SCAM" without my permission. I need support people because ebay hid my post because they were afraid that their cheap business tactics would be exposed. Please support.

EBAY DIWALI GIFT NOT RECEIVED[MUST READ]

Recently I purchased a LG-G2X P999 on 25th september through ebay. Paisapay ID 30044114264. According to the dussehra offers i could get a western digital 500gb external harddisk by using the promotion code EBAYDUSS07. I used the same during my trans...

ebay branded shippers material out of stock on ebay.

The seller shippers_material was launched back in 2009 http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500006402 But now the seller has no listing for the last few months. http://shop.ebay.in/shippers_material/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A1%257C66%253A2%257C39...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eGuarantee Claim # < 1940400 > - Garima.G>

Hello, I am surprised the claim 1940400 is settled in favor of buyer even after producing the Proof of delivery, online signatured PoD and runsheet. We had received a call around 10 days ago and inspite of informing that parcel is already delivered, ...

gift item not received since last one month

Hi, i had bought two pcs of apple hadephones, which i received on time from ebay, But, i was supposed to recveive a pendrive as a gift item.Till today,after SEVERAL calls to ebay customer care,i have not received any status on my gift item.Ebay custo...