Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

All seller help Me regarding Refund Issue.

Hello All in that last few months, because of improper manage i refunded 40-50transactions in which transactions are there 100rs - 11500rs most are higher value amount like 10k, 11k i understood, penalty will hire on me, final value fee will not retu...

Irresponsible attitude

I bought a pair of sunglasses . The day I got them , I called up CS and conveyed that what I had recieved was not the one which was displayed. I was told that I have wait for 7 days as that is the shipment time ( strange , I have physically got the w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What's the selling fees?

Hi I recently joined Ebay seller club . After 3 months of experience i am relaizing that ebay is charging me twice Final Value Fees. I am being charged for listing fees and special time fees that clear. Then I am being charged Final Value fees by pai...

Item not received

I have purchased a smartphone from themallgroup seller on 19th Mar '12. I haven't received the item yet. The seller is not responding properly. I lost my money. I could not register a case as its exceeded 45 days. Seller just mentioned that its couri...

worst service

ID 31374241186 dear all i have requested a wrist watch & when i receive its not good packing & its not at all working condition, even if i change its battery also so its really you peoples are selling bad products & cheating customers

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

McAfee Anti virus Activation Help

Hi Everyone, I ordered McAfee Anti virus Plus from ebay this month. I received it on 8th May 2012. I installed in my PC. It is asking to Active the McAfee Anti virus plus. It's not activating. I am having internet to the Laptop where I installed McAf...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolution center case not opening

I have tried opening "item does not match the seller's description" 3 times in resolution center. It does not seem to open a case in resolution center even after confirmation "Open a case: Notice sent". Why?