Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Summer Promo 2012 Gift Not Received

Ebay Summer Promotion gift not recieved.. I purchased sony ericsson live for INR 10600 & used ebay Summer Promotion gift code...but i didn't get the free gift..please help me.....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

not received gift item

I have bought Canon PowerShot A3200 IS (Silver) Camera with paisapay ID 3156247125. for this i have not received any gift item why? regard, pankaj kumar Ministry of defence(scientist),India 9590893077

cotton kurtha

Hi, I won cotton kurtha that is currect but before seller was mentioned the shipping is free.After i won this item her send me shipping charges. what is this?

sms not clear

JUST NOW RECEIVED A MESSAGE IBPS CLERK EXAMINATION..DELIVERED ON 080812 TO YOU WHAT DOES IT MEAN..I HAVE RECEIVED IBPS CLEARK CD.NO NEVER I PAID THE VALUE TO EBAY TO SEND IBPS CLERK CD BY DEBITING MY SBI DEBIT CARD.ON 080812 I DID NOT RECEIVE IBPS CL...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Independence Day

Dear Team, I am regular trader and have got fabulous service from ebay in last few purchases. i had purchased mobile worth 17290 on sat but when i enquired with executive at customer support i was told i am not eligible for any assured gift as i have...

DELIVERY LIKE A TURTLE

I got a delivery third day after order (COD) to FUTURE BAZAAR. I got my two deliveries 1st i got on third day and 2nd on fourth day after ordering (COD) to flipkart. BUT at ebay i place my order dated 07.08.2012 and became surprised after paying amou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Urgent - Status of my shipment

This book 'Start Calligraphy by Jon Gibbs' was supposed to be shipped by today but still it has not been shipped.Please look into the matter.I have already paid using paisapay on 8th Aug. and awaiting delivery.Please make it as soon as possible.

Mansoon Gift not yet Delivered

My Paisa pay ID is 31566480595 and I purchased Micromax A52 under Mansoon Scheme and claimed Philips speaker which is not yet delivered. Contacted customer care two times,mailed also promotion team and told two time my address but still not get my gi...

ebay likes to hear all goodies only

Dear users I have given some constructive feedback through this forum vide 500011928 and ebay didn't liked that eventhough many members were appreciating and supporting me. and today I could see that the entire string is removed from this site...ebay...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful