Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to claim the Summer Promo Gift

Hi Friends, PaisaPay ID 31408783007 PaisaPay ID 31409196147 I had redeemed (June 8th) my summer promo gift of the above Paisapay ID’s about 3 moths before and I am following up with the customer service chat staff on a regular intervals. Since last 4...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile not received

Sir, I had ordered Samsung Galaxy Y White mobile and paid through paisapay ID 32114485752. The mobile had to be shipped by 12-09-12, still I have not received the product. The seller is not responding to my queries. I request you to refund the money ...

DAILY DEALS CAN'T BE VIEWED

DAILY DEALS CAN'T BE VIEWED AS IT SHOW THE FOLLOWING ERROR. Warning: mysql_connect(): Host 'ph-indeals-66.eva.ebay.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /home/appevai/prod/html/ebaydeals/config.ph...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

remove the purchaed item from ebay purchased history

i had a word with one of your reperesentative this is one or worst expirence i have had with ebay the representave is not helpfull.he jusr try to rap up call with out giving the solution... all the chat logs are posted below.. Mayuresh W. Hello, Welc...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund recieved

finally i have recieved my refund of rupees 32,900 from ebay after 65 days..thanks...but pls provide me my gift coupon soon for courier charges rs 850...and provide my bigdaddy promotion gift...its already 90+ days over pls ship soon.................

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EMI not given

i purchased a 8 GB pen drive HP made for RS.562/-on 6oct.11.MERCHANT had displyed EMI on it. but this facility didn't given it to me. pls take up d matter swayam kohli

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account Hijacked

My account seems to have been hijacked. I live in the U.S. but all of a sudden according to my account it appears I am in Idia! What gives?

need my coupon

i have paid an courier charge of rs 850 to ship the product back to seller as per claim asst request but not yet provided me the coupon for rs850 provide that too immediately...realy waste ebay now a days...ful n ful fake.........

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

amount refund

i bought bsnl modem model beetel450tc1 on 05/07/2012 at cost of rs 1950 which is not working properly so i delivered back to Mr Punit Agarwal within one week but till now my amount is not refund so please consider it

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful