Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SERVICE CHARGES LEVIED BY BLUE DART

When I purchased cell phone from Amritsar location to be delivered to Pune, I understand paying Octroi charges. Surprisingly Blue Dart charges service chrges of Rs 112/- for no reason as they have been engaged to deliver the products. FINALLY THE PRO...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong Refund Penalty Charges from Paisa Pay

Dear eBay, I had participated in Daily deal in month of August. I had mentioned clearly in discription that we ship through first flight & also we have given link to check service availability to location. But still some of the buyers made payment & ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NOT FAIR didn't received the gifts yet

I won two mobile phones in "mobile pe mobile" offer in the month of august & didn't received the gifts yet. i mailed ebay regarding this issue & got replied that it takes 45 days to receive your gift from your purchase date but the worst thing is, it...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

to sell an item

i want to start selling .how i will get the confirmation from pay pal that my account has been activated to start selling. i have to change my nationality in my profile because i wanna join for seeling so tell me how i can change my profile.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is my account manager?

Hello eBay, I like to know who is my account manager? Since Miss. Amruta previously handeling my account. But no account manager assigned for my account thereafter. Please look into it. Thanks rhtdm.6624

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

worst dealer

sankalpdeals_in is a worst dealer. most of the items has been rejected several times. my axe deo(150ml + 30ml)@49/- was not sent. please discard this dealer

sankalpdeals_in

sankalpdeals_in is a worst dealer. most of the items has been rejected several times. my axe deo(150ml + 30ml)@49/- was not sent. please discard this dealer

i want to return back my item.

dear sir/m'm i have purchased ZTE K3770 -Z 3G usb modem Data Card 7.2Mbps Unlocked Vodafone Logo With Bill #271082020646, and it was not as per my requirement, so how can i return back to ebay and collect my money back, i have received that item on 2...

Pending delivery

i booked a HTC one S mobile, at the time of purchase there was a offer from ebay saying there is a free samsung mobile worth Rs 3000/-. I received the HTC one S mobile but i still dint receive the free mobile, can you please clarify the issue.. Regar...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment for my item

I have purchased Bol Bachan movie blu ray disc and i have paid through online banking the amount Rs 829 has been deducted from my account but your site show that payment is unsuccessful. Please kindly see this matter and send my item at the earliest ...

how can i get refund pls help me?

i purchased an iphone 3gs 16gb for RS14999 the seller shipped the item but the item was lost in its transit.the seller assured me that he would refund the money and has refunded but the money has been put on hold by the ebay. the seller is a good one...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful