Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

complain to EBAY.com of USA

a simple complain to ebay, USA will solve the problem. Many of you people have made questions and baazee.com never answered it so you all people email to ebay.com

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

worst exp with ebay

I purchased a item considering ebay is a good organised portal. but neither i got the item nor refunded amount. When i talked to customer care they said they are not responsibe. i purchased from ebay.in only however now come cm to know that is passes...

Dussehra Gift Not Received

I had bought a Sony Xperia P and used the coupon DUSSEHR009. The transaction took place on 22 October. I have not received the item till date and i am very disappointed. My PaisaPay Id is 32355081496

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No help from ebay

I had just completed my online bank payment for my purchase and ebay reported an error and asked me to do the transaction again. However, by then, the amount had been deducted from my account. Queries to ebay as well as by phone has so far provided n...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay March gift not shipped yet.

I bought a mobile on ebay for 5200Rs and I chose Philips headphone as gift couple of weeks back. After that I never got any information about shipping details from ebay. Can you please let me know the details. Item no:251020507257 Thanks, Dinesh

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Losing Top Rated Seller status

I am a Power Seller of eBay India (eBay.in). I list items in eBay.in with international listings (listing appears in other eBay sites, including eBay.com). Incidentally most of my buyers are from US and I used to be a Top Rated Seller (TRS) for US bu...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful