Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund my value

Dear ebay My PaisaPay ID 32635865071. I had bought Lux Strawberry & Cream Bathing Soap (3 X 100gms) @ Rs.19/- (290829966767). But i did not receive yet. So pls return my money asap. Thamks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ganesha Promotion Gift Not Received 98 days now

Hello Team Ebay Purchased item no 280964615597 using SGanesha03 gift code on 26 September 2012. Paisapay id is: 32226546782. I have not received my gift (Micromax x291 mobile phone)yet.May I know why this deviation this time? Please care to update me...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diwali 2012 free Gift not yet recieved

I haven't Received my diwali gift yet and even no mail about the gift till now and i have also successfully completed all procedures like selecting the gift too.And they can't even send an automated mail too.When will i get my gift? Reply me ebay.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Season gift not received yet..!

Its been over 2 months that I havent received my season gift from ebay..! Every time I contact the customer support a new excuse is given.. Some of ladies lastly stated that queries are raised with the dispatch team and will be getting dispatch detai...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is it worth to buy at Ebay?

I am one of the most active buyer over internet. I regularly buy products and reviews various website. After extensive search over last 8 years in the internet, I can definitely tell that it is not worth to buy at ebay now. I have seen that some sell...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

not responding the seller

i bought a tab at TABZONE.... unfortunatly his account hacked by someone and my item shipped to hacker address.. now, i want the item.. but nobody responding..... plz give any idea how i get my tab.......

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong / Misguiding listing in Deals > Camera

While Surfing for deals I found wrong/misguiding listing under this link:- http://deals.ebay.in/ebaydeals/list.php?cat=2 Canon EOS 1D Mark IV path (Deals > Camera) 8th listing. Which says MRP: 259,995 and ebay price: 348,500 You save: -88,505.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful