Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund status cancelled without proper resolution

Hi, I recently brought sandals which cost Rs.499. The size of the sandals do not fit me. When I asked for the refund, it is cancelled.THe customer care person calls me and says I need to contact the vendor. Why should I contact the vendor?If the size...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i phone is duplicate

i am prince,i have a complaint against Iphone which i bought through the ebay site from eforindia in last week,i recieved item yesterday and i check the item,i found something wrong .problem is that when i press volume increasing switch phone will be...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

dis-satisfactory product and seller

HI THERE, I SEND FIFVE OR SIX TIME EMAIL TO EBAY BUT I DIDN'T GET ANY SOLUTION, I SEND A MAIL TO SELLER TWICE AND TO EBAY FIVE OR SIX TIME BUT I DIDN’T GET ANY KIND OF SOLUTION TILL NOW, TALK TO THE CUSTOMER CARE 2 TIMES BUT THYE SAID WE COULD NOT HE...

eBay Buyer Guarantee claim Delay

As per the conversation with eBay 1st June, 2nd June, 12th June, The claim escalated on 2nd June to resolve imemdiately & Assurance given for call back by 11th June. I had not received any call & refund not yet approved. I

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order

Team eBay , its so disgusting to say that I'm not happy with service ebay offered.I ordered HTC one phone and it was not sealed pack and on top off it the speaker had a complaint.to replace I spent my money to sent the phone via dtdc to the seller.I ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund against my claim

Had bought an iPhone from eBay about 45 days ago. While the ad mentioned it will be a brand new phone I got a refurbished phone. It took eBay one week to understand that it was a refurb phone and it has been more than ten days since then and I havnt ...

regarding payment and shipping policy

ebay india, I have choosed an item GENUINE MICROMAX A121 Battery-2000MAH FOR MICROMAX Canvas Elanza 2-2000 mahwhich shows the total amount of Rs.499 in your web site with free shipping. But when i am going to make payment it inclde extra charge of sh...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay is not safe

Ebay id : SHAHEENBABUTVSHAHEENGuys I tried to purchase a product on 26th of May 2015 using my canara bank debit card. An amount 3699 was deducted from my account and immediately I got a message that my payment was on hold and now I need to send the p...

Received a damaged DEFECTIVE LED TV

Hi eBay Team,I have received the LED on 29th May 2015, the details are below.Claim ID: 1028709.Paisa Pay ID: 39328909079.Item number: 321741523025.The LED TV is not a good quality and there is a problem with sound. And display.I request to you kindly...

CNI Changes - June 2015

Dear members, We welcome our community suggestions and shall strive to incorporate them wherever appropriate. Please post your suggestion/query regarding the CNI changes here. The link to CNI change could be found here Regards, Team eBay India.

fake / Counterfeit set delivered a year ago

Dear sir,I was purchased a samsung galaxy S3 from ebay on 28/01/14.From the purchase i am not used much because of very poor processor .When compared with other S3 ,it shows very poor performance.Recently i visit the samsung Store for display problem...