Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

complaint registered no refund of money

This is Aditya , I have ordered a product from eBay shoping and not received for 15 days from now I have registered a compalint in I'd no: 1103188 and no money refund initiation has been found till now in this issue please reply or take measures for ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DAMAGE I PHONE

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item .i have ordered on 4th of july and recieved 13th means too much delay.got a damage product and when i'm trying to return and called to cutomer ca...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my order is issue ...

i just brought a product from ebay.in and made transaction through my mobikwik wallet and the money is deducted from the my mobikwik account but ebay is showing no confirmation and that product is not in the cart and paisapay is showing no transactio...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

problem with seller warranty with ebay

I bought a black berry z 10 mobile from eBay. It is having seller warranty. From last week I am trying to contact seller. Ebay given one mob no to contact the seller.I made calls to the number (Seller's phone number***). But he is not responding prop...

coupns issue

I received a message from you that is eid sale flat 150off on 250 and the copn is not applying and the coupn is EBAYRN1S29

Refund or Replacement

Hi, I am really very very upset with ebay customer service. I am struggling for refund or replacement of my salwar material from last three weeks and ebay is least bothered to help me in this matter. i have been writing mails almost daily and calling...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

refund

I ordered a skullcandy earphone from ur site 1st its not genuine nd 2nd its damage nd when i call for refund to ur call center they said it will done within 15 days nd now its over 2mnth now i didn't receved my refund whenever i call ur call center t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY BIG FRAUD ,CHEETING ME

your cheeted me. i ordered a two panasonic t40 mobiles but i get only one mobile... the seller collect cash for two mobiles... its very bad.... i didn't execept from you ebay... pls return my cash if you don't return my cash i register a copmplaint t...

What Is Dealer Warranty????

All My Dear Friends, I am buyer on eBay & purchased many things from my other account within last 6 months e.g. Laptop,42"Plasma TV,High End Mobiles. In some the products you will find Manufacturers Warranty & In some you will find Dealers Or Sellers...