Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

regarding not giving ous our reshippment money

myself dr arun kumar patidar...m waiting since last 3 months for my reshippment amount which is 2100 rs...which company told me to give in form of coupon ...i called the customer care services atleast 10 times...m fed up of their lazy response ....th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong product

Sir, I ordered lumia 535 in ebay (from 91mobiles application ) but I got email that I ordered lumia 430.Please cancel my order . I am ready to buy lumia 535 but not lumia 430.Anyways I am not going to give the COD amount as the wrong product delivery...

Bad customer care support

The word "self proptection" should be used to protect customers who comes in purchase the items . The Customer servie call which i made to ebay is recorded automatically in the phone. IF i forwarded this call , the service in india will have to stopp...

Delaying Claim process

I have perchased one item on 23-8-15 but the seller not shipped that item within time period and also not responded by phone also.so i have cancelled that order.Till now that Claim process is not complete.Whenever i contact Ebay Customercare They wil...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Awaiting refund since one month...

Hello, I have purchased an item i.e. sony power bank on 7th Aug 2015. First of all I didn't get that item until 18th Aug, So I just called on ebay and parhaps they raised a claim that I haven't received an item yet. If I am not wrong then on 19th Aug...

complaints

Hello.. I'am samira.. am a buyer of ebay... actually complaint is I got a text from some person and he said he is rahul and he working in ebay.., he said ''please don't buy anything from ebay.. it's a fraud company...if you order anything.. they will...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful