cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your PaisaPay remittance is on hold" Disgusting CS check this message once

Hi All and ebay team,

I am selling on ebay since one year.

I have received an email this morning stating that "YOUR PAISAPAY REMITTANCE IS ON HOLD" Reason : OTHERS.

I am powerseller & Top rated seller with good feedback and also using Powership.

I have no over dues of my account and current account status is ACTIVE .

I don't know why ebay put my remittance on hold.

WELL HERE COMES THE ACTUAL PART.

I chated with one the CS team named "Sagar" and i raised this question to him.

After some time he came back saying "i need to pay the seller fee". HANG ON..... I have time until end of this month to pay the seller fees and why they have to put my remittance on hold NOW?

I ASKED THE ABOVE QUESTION TO HIM: THE REPLY WAS EVEN SO STRANGE:

SAGARKANTH
As per the billing team updated all seller need to clear it one week before.

THERE has been no update in ANNOUNCEMENTS and when i checked my invoice it shows the due date is "30 SEPTEMBER".

What the hell on earth i am going to do with these type of CS team.

No wonder people selling on eBay.in gets frustrated with no Minimum knowledge of what these CS people are dealing with.

they have no clue and gives replies what ever they think is true.

no ethics, no protection always have to open ebay with trembling and frighting not knowing what messages and restrictions will put on our accounts every time we log in.

At least some one who has KNOWLEDGE of ebay policies , can you reply to this query?????

WHY MY REMITTANCE IS PUT ON HOLD AND THE REASON YOUR CS TEAM PERSON "SAGAR" WAS GIVEN IS NOT ACCURATE, I KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE UNTIL 30/SEPTEMBER TO PAY MY FEES.

Could you please help to let me know the exact reason.

thank you.

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Re: Your PaisaPay remittance is on hold" Disgusting CS check this message once

I'm facing same problem. CS team is not replying, I have contacted them by 12 times via email and phone call but it seems like they are cheating and harshing sellers. .
Message 21 of 30
latest reply

I also had same problem
Message 22 of 30
latest reply

ebay user id shuja_kagzi

I have already paid a selling fee for November 2016 Month Rs 1097.50 on 26th December 2016, unfortunately the amount was not credited and the said amount still showing as pending.

My account was suspended next month i.e in January 2017, but invoice is being generated regularly, I have to close the account ultimately to stop unfair billing.

Lot of reminder and call through all three mode, ie Online Chat, Toll free Call and email but all in vain. I also sent a letter at address given through Speed post

Now community member requested to please let me know what t do now?

Message 23 of 30
latest reply

Hello friends, my paisapay remittance was put on hold on 17.05.2017..i was afraid that i have lost my money.. i had comtacted ebay customer care. They advised me to call them after 30 days.. i called them on 17.06.2017...they asked me nothing and told me that i will get my money in the next prepaid remittance schedule.. fortunately i got my money after 3 days of the call.. . And i had decided to never sell anything on ebay in future
Message 24 of 30
latest reply

The last remittence due dated 26 june 2017 . GST will in effect from 1 july, then why you hold the remitence for the sale of june 2017. All GST based transaction will be valid from 1 july. There is no advisory generated from GOVT of india in context of GST that before 1st july  sale or purchase is accountable to GST. I give u advise that release remittence for the sale of june.

Message 25 of 30
latest reply

My PaisaPay payments are also not being sent. Since I cleared eBay fees in the middle of June 17, I did'nt receive any email from eBay to make early payment of eBay fees. But the payments are not being sent. It is never showing that payment is on hold. The future date of sending payment was initially 26.6.17, then it was changed to 29.6.17, then 3.6.17 and now it was showing 6.6.17. 

Message 26 of 30
latest reply

The future date of sending payment was initially 26.6.17, then it was changed to 29.6.17, then 3.6.17 and now it was showing 6.6.17. 

Message 27 of 30
latest reply

The future date of sending payment was initially 26.6.17, then it was changed to 29.6.17, then 3.7.17 and now it was showing 6.7.17. (by mistake in earler post, date mentioned 3.6.17 & 6.6.17)

Message 28 of 30
latest reply

Even my paisa pay remittance is on hold for 2 weeks for KYC and GST related issue. I have stopped processing further orders until the hold is removed.
Message 29 of 30
latest reply

did you get your full due amount from ebay.. ? ebay has not transfered my remittance yet.. could you plz help me in this case?

Message 30 of 30
latest reply