Xmas Gift Galaxy Y not received

Hi,

Below are the PaisaPay IDs which were used for the XMAS 2011 promotion totaling to Rs. 62130.95 eligible for a Samsung Galaxy Y Phone

30422529865 - Dated : 20/12/2011
30434456245 - Dated : 22/12/2011
30434513905 - Dated : 22/12/2011
30434814605 - Dated : 22/12/2011
30440410115 - Dated : 23/12/2011

I would like a feedback from your end regarding this and regret that I was eluded by the promotion to purchase at a higher price than retail market. When do I actually get it ?? Or do I get it at all ?

While the shipping for products are handled by the seller the eBay framework works great. When eBay is the shipper themselves it seems you, eBay do not have enough resources/infrastructure deployed to handle it.

As a buyer community shouldn't we spread the words to warn others? What do other ebayers say ??

Other than this my experience with eBay has been fair enough. With Flipkart.com around the corner I doubt I would continue to use eBay as much.

Your canned responses in the customer support pages are frustrating than anything I have ever faced.

Hopelessly frustrated
Sougata Das
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

peddisetty_pk
Community Member
me too waiting for my galaxy y phone and i'd posted so many times on this topic but regret to say ebay is not responding to my quiries, i'll try till my patience lasts
Message 2 of 21
latest reply

techbhp
Community Member
me too waiting to get Galaxy Y as christmas gift ..
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Even I have not received the Xmas gift of Samsung Y. How much longer do I need to wait ?
Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Well execution of the offers can take upto 45 days as per eBay but no response to these threads and zero communication compels me to think otherwise.

Can we members create a common thread and add grievances there and let people know about it through email, facebook, twitter so that future buyers do not fall into it.
Message 5 of 21
latest reply

I have not yet received my Christmas gift after making purchases totaling over 50000 rupees. The gift of choice was a Samsung galaxy Y phone.

my purchase ids are as follows:

all of us should start a new thread highlighting the obvious negligence and irresponsibility.This is simply fraudulence.
These gifts arriving late is not an isolated incident at all.It is quite evident that they are doing so without any valid reason whatsoever.If eBay is keeping mum and not responding we should take it up with popular publications and register a complaint with consumer courts if necessary.
Message 6 of 21
latest reply

rithuscreation
Community Member
Even I am waiting for the Xmas gift, Samsung galaxy y. But ebay made it very clear at the starting of the promoton that the gifts will be delivered within 45 days from January 15th. Whoever read the terms and conditions properly is aware of this time period. They still have another 15 days to delver the gift as of today(15th feb 2012). So if we dont get it within the next 15 days, we should unite and respond seriously. Now keep your cool and I'm sure they will keep up their promise.

Raj (Advocate),
Bangalore
Message 7 of 21
latest reply

ashrafgolden
Community Member
me too waiting to get Galaxy Y
Message 8 of 21
latest reply

vichu1186
Community Member
Hi,

I had purchased a Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium sound card (PaisaPay ID 30308064017). The gift I was asured is a pen drive. I am yet to receive even after the estimated time of 45 days. I am waiting for the gift, please send in the gift asap. I have posted already and there is no response on this. Will you people reply or not??
Message 9 of 21
latest reply

Even I have not received the Xmas gift of Samsung Y. The ebay promise of 45 days is long over, how much longer do I need to wait ? There was a time when I would encourage everybody to buy on ebay during the promotions as the gifts used to come promptly, its a mess now a days.

Im almost giving up any hope now of continuing to buy on ebay.
Message 10 of 21
latest reply