Worst experience from ebay

Dear Team,

My registered eBay ID is keerthivasan555. I was about to pay for an item 270922454116 in my shopping cart and im getting an error message "There is no common shipping service across all the items. Please deselect some items".

So what i did was, i emailed the seller, tried to contact him in the mobile number but unfortunately he did not answer my email queries. Also his phone was not reachable.you can also verify the same in my ebay sent items.

Finally i emailed eBay customer care and i haven't got a reply yet. Now i could see an unpaid item case was opened in my account.

I wish to inform you that i have purchased the same item 270924612636 from the same seller after 3-4 days since i was unable to make the payment for the previous item in my shopping cart.

Kindly request you to go through my purchase history, email sent, also the conversation of chats and calls to the eBay customer care which proves my genuineness.

Also i have emailed the seller for this unpaid item case and as already said, i wont get a reply.

Hence i request you to remove the item from my cart and close this case since it was because of the unexpected error.

The seller is not reachable, Not answering calls, Not responding to emails. The main fact is that im unable to pay for the item and getting an error message which i have attached already.

You guys called me yesterday and pleased me that you are also unable to reach the seller. When you guys are unable to reach the seller, how come i will be able to reach the seller?

I also purchased the same item from the seller since im unable to make a payment because of an error message. Also the seller has shipped the item with a fake tracking number.

Just see the calls i made to Ebay customer support, sent emails etc.

The seller hasn't provided a correct contact number, not responding to emails, also a invalid tracking number. How do you think me to contact him when neither of the option working?

I do not want a blank reply again stating you need to reach the seller. If im able to reach the seller why im coming to you guys for the resolution.

Just read the mails once or twice and give me a apt reply and do not respond generally.

To prove my genuineness only i bought the same item from the seller, Also im wondering how come you guys replying without checking the emails i wrote, interactions i had with customer support,also the calls i made to ebay.

Kindly i request you to check the items i purchased so far and also its a mere joke that i need to pay for an item which i have already purchased.

Im requesting 10000 times to you again that im unable to reach the seller, nor he is responding to emails. your ebay customer care itself have said that yesterday to me.

First check the seller feedback and then come to me for any queries.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

i am facing the same issue. unable to purchase. ebay, please cancel the order.

LED Glow Light Ear Wax Remover Cleaner Pick Bud 3
Attachments Baby Child Adult (251212165252)
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi,
I ordered a mobile XOLO Q700 from ebay with following details.
PaisaPay ID:        34072692029    
Item number:        231017636580

I received the item at evening of 19th July, and when i checked the
mobile, I found that power button is not working.
Soon I raised the claim on ebay, and they gave me following claim id.
Claim ID:        246697

On 24th Ebay sent me a mail, asking for "Dead on Arrival" letter from XOLO.
I contacted XOLO for the same. The XOLO representative told me that they
do not provide this kind of letter and I can not go directly to their
service center to get any letter.

On 25th July, I called Ebay and updated the same. They told me that they have updated
the information and I would get a call within 24 hours.
I did not get any call till 27th july. I called them again. They again asked for
DOA and I explained the same thing again, and he told that he had updated the information
and I would get a call in next 24 hours.

Till today 31 july I did not get any call. Today I called them 3 times to connect to
superviser(to escalate) and 2 times was put on hold for more than 30 minutes. One time I was told
that my call is being transfer to one of the supervisor(named Pallavi) but i was on
hold for 20 minutes and nobody answered.

So now after spening Rs- 8776/- I have got a defective product and Ebay is not paying
any attention to my pain.

On there website Enay say 100% satifacetion guranteed, but in reality there is
no satisfaction. Enen though the product is defective Ebay is not replacing it.

Regards
Yashwant Kumar Rao

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Agreed with you. Ebay is promoting sell of defective items only. Sometimes, we are lucky to get good one. I bought a number of items on e-bay and found some defects or damage in the item. I don't have time to claim for refund or replacement. My time is more expensive than the outcome of the correspondences with seller or ebay consumer court. The ebay will favour seller only by 51 by 49 votes. Junck items by me have been mobile phones, ipad, camera, spy cam, inflatable sofa-**bleep**-bed, scarf, laptop power supply adapter, usb converter, wireless laptop keyboard and mouse, second hand laptop etc. All these proved to be junk and lying in my house occupying space. I have to through them but that also will cost me.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply