cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer care and Gross negligence by customer care

I have been buying from eBay for the past 3 - 4 years. My last order was a new earphones. But ear phones sent were damaged / not working properly and USED. I raised a claim. I got a call twice form eBay customer care team which I was not able to pickup. But I'd replied to the mail on THE VERY SAME DAY I'd got the email. But the claim was closed with the reason that proof wasn't provided in a timely manner by the customer!

I called the customer care and I was told after being on hold for nearly 8 mins that the person who closed the case wasn't on the floor! And I was assured a call back on 2 - 3 days. Even after 15 days no body called me. Now I called the customer care again and the voice of the agent was VERY LOW. Inspite of my telling to speak up that never happened. But somehow I managed to tell him my problems and he promised to escalate the case. But it's been more than a week and no one called me back in this regard.

Claim ID: 447921

I got a mail asking for proof of damaged product on April 16th and I replied with proof on that very same day. Now I am being told that I didn't send a proof at all!

Now I may never purchase anything from ebay ever again. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Worst customer care and Gross negligence by customer care

I've decided to NEVER buy from ebay.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

My Claim ID: 471364

I sent 3 times proof of DOA letter from HP service center and seller was ready to provide full refund for same but Ebay customer care took 20 days for resolving issue and get back tablet. Now again it stuck for sending DD as full refund. I am awaiting from last 15 days but there is no response from Ebay customer care. Worst services. I will never come back to Ebay and I will inform to my all friends that never go with Ebay. In online shopping market there are lots of other good options available with nice customer care services and very quick refunds/resolutions. It was my bad luck that I bought from Ebay.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

True here as well! My seller too accepted to offer me a refund. But ebay customer care simply closed my case. I am an avid online buyer. But I am never buying from ebay and I've adviced my friends to do the same Smiley Very Happy

eBay customer is worthless. Good for nothing team. I am actually happy that this issue happened to me for a product which cost relatively less amount of money.

I'd ordered stuff worth 3000 in ebay. Now I'll not even buy stuff from ebay ever 😛

Message 4 of 4
latest reply