cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Customer support & No.1 Fraud portal - ebay.

nvinoth
Community Member

Hi Guys,

Paisapay id # 38525811832 

I received a faulty mobile LAVA IRIS Alfa. 

First I raised a claim through ebay for refund they rejected saying that not in ebay guarentee policy for faulty product. Contact the Seller.

When I contact the seller he asked me to get DOA certificate from authorised service centre & return the mobile through ebay.

So again I contacted ebay customer care & requested them to arrange pickup of the item (Item bought within 10 days). But I receieved answer that we escalated etc etc..

Here Seller & buyer myself came to mutal understanding. Seller is ready to replace my mobile. he wants the faulty mobile to receive then he is ready to ship new one or refund the amount. 

But the problem here is even they are not arranging the pickup. When I myself contacted courier companies they are not taking mobile phones for shipping. Really frustating. An item I bought from ebay.in and its withing 10 days I face this issue they are not able to help the customer !!!! What is the customer satisfaction they have?

How much packages per day ebay shipping !! Can't they arrange a pickup ? Even seller is ready to bare the shipping cost but these foolish persons in ebay are speaking non sense.

Is this the way of customer service from giant ebay.in Very worst. I even spoke to higher official he promised that he will  call me & buyer in conference since he cant speak in inbound call but no response from him till now. Really am fedup with ebay. I have purchased through Amazon , Flipkart they are very friendly & solve the issues very quickly & buyer friendly. But ebay is no.1 worst website I have seen in my life.

Attached copy of DOA letter. Even i sent it to inverification@ebay.com as per advise customer care executive. No response. Am planning to go to consumer couart if ebay is not helping me in this issue.

If anyone can action this soon it will be greatful to me.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0