cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What do you do Ebay removes the listing after you have paid for item?

projectincharge
Community Member
I have bid for 3 items and won all 3 items in last 1 month. Out of these 3 items I did payment for 2 items and one day after doing the payment Ebay sent me message that the listing of that item is being removed.

Ebay has full right to remove any item which they think is not propoer but once I have paid for the item then the transaction is complete and Ebay has no to cancel the listing after the payment is done - unless I complain of some problem with the item.

Today the fact is I have paid for 2 items , the item is not delivered to me and now ebay has removed the listing. So I dont have the item, i don't know if I will get the item and my money is also stuck for 2 items. My question is when I have won the bid and paid for it then it is not legal for Ebay to cancel the bid. Does anyone have similar experience? Will Ebay help me get the items I have won?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

supriyamotors.2009
Community Member
You R Right Projectincharge,

The Buyer Makes Their Payment Which Ebay Keeps With Themselves, & After 1 Or 2 Weeks They Refund The Money But Buyer Money Is Blocked & Even The Seller Also Waste Their Time For Listing For 5,7,10 Or 30 Days What Ever. This Total Loss For Both B & S
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

greentab
Community Member
i agree with supriyamotors.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

dudepranay
Community Member
Suppose the seller is selling machine gun without licence, Now you have made a bid, ebay recognised the seller is a fraud person" the same person involved in similar fraud.

Now tell me what ebay will do. To protect the seller they will remove the new listing. They don't care whether someone made a bid on that.

In your case you have done no wrong. But the seller must have violates some ebay policy in the listing. Your mistake is you haven't evaluated that.

So as a buyer its your responsibility to evaluates the listing before bidding. N if you don't, you have to suffer. But I am sure you will get the refund. Just talk will the cs for guidance. N forget the items u have bid.

They did the right thing. for your information- If you buy a pirated good from a seller. You are also entitled to get into legal penal action Just as the seller. Ebay canceled your bid's to save you.

Now tell me; do you still think ebay did the right thing or wrong thing?

Rgds
pranay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply