cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

We need more Payment Methods accepted by PaisaPay

snrama
Community Member
Dear eBay / PaisaPay team,

Yesterday, I missed an order as the buyer told that the payment option is not available in eBay though its available in other shopping site.

We are paying a high commission to the PaisaPay and it is right time to make changes.

PaisaPay is giving Online Transfers through ICICIBank.com | HDFC Bank, IDBI Bank and Citibank Debit card only..

Now I request you to introduce

UTI Bank (re-introduce)
Federal Bank - FedNet
Centurion Bank ePay
ITZ Cash

or

All debit cards like Canara Bank, SBI, Corporation Bank..

This will certainly get us more orders and less UPIs.

I also know that its not a easy job to introduce other payment gateways, but its required now as other sites are getting some buyers from us.

I also request all sellers to post your opinion. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Dear eBay,
I am fully agree with snrama. eBay should introduce more payment methods as soon as possible.

Hope for a quick reply/action from your side.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Respected ebay pp team,

We are also missing the orders due to non acceptance of many bank cards & debit cards.

On a growing online market pp need to accept all payment form all banks via Credit card or debit cards or online bank transfers.

Like Rediff accept Payment from all banks in form of bank transfer & cc , it also offer Itz card payments , EMI option is very Good tool at rediff.

we hope ebay will look after the options & soon we will see that on ebay also.

With regards.

Mahavir computers.

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

shivarth
Community Member
Sir,

Please forget any facility from eBay end. Seller are here for only pay fees, fees and fees. There are no sell, but ready to pay shop fees, listing fees and service charge on all fees.

Regards
Siddharth
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear eBay / All,

There are so many customers come forward to buy with out having online payment/credit card facility. We we ask the customer to deposit in our bank accounts in the local ATM. For example, in Delhi a customer buy from us, he dont have to send cheque all the way to Bangalore. We just give our ICICI account number and ask them to drop cheque and ask for cheque number. Once cleared we ship the item by checking our account.

Simlarly PaisaPay can help us. If there is no online payment gateway from the respected bank, why not PaisaPay ask the customer to fill a special deposit slip (should be printed from eBay itself while check out, customer should allowed to choose the nearest bank and it can be printed automatically with deposit eBay account deposit slip with all details,+ a customer copy for payment proof) with item #, customer ID, seller ID and deposit a cheque/DD and send to us. PaisaPay can open accounts in different banks for this payment clearence purpose would be great. Every customer can enjoy shopping with us without a trouble. Also seller enjoy if item is marked as paid automatically by eBay without taking trouble reconciling customer, amount, bank and item #.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

gitagenius
Community Member
I agree. I support the idea that ITZ gift cards should be an option while paying.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

krishna.vora1
Community Member
and even giftmate.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

123edsaqsardar
Community Member
I fully agree about ITZ cash cards. Ebay should be a platform where users come together to buy and sell. Unfortunately the lack of payment options force users to go to sites like rediff and indiatimes where items are slightly costlier. We need to get ITZ cash card payments implemented on the double !!!
If ITZ cash cards are not allowed as payment option i will be forced to switch to another onlne retail site.
Good day !
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Me TO AGREE WITH SNRAMA . EBAY SHOULD ADD MORE PAYMENT MODES

STAY HAPPY BUY & SELL MORE ON EBAY:-)

gadZetz
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?messageID=500036349&forumID=300000000#500036349
Message 10 of 11
latest reply