Walking towards doom

astrologyhouse
Community Member
i have been buying on baazee from many years. Recently i started selling on it. Let me tell you something about baazee.

First of all let's talk about design. Baazee changes its design every time you feel that now you have understood everything. The interface is good but scripts sometimes go very funny and irretable. For instance if you go to your id after signing and then click my baazee they will again ask you for a login. If a person is already logged why should he/she log on again. I guess no answers.

The speed of baazee is good but sometimes it simply shows errors and sometimes during day time it never opens at dial up speed.

Recent changes to baazee are very very funny. For example they have dropped the relist count. So they expect that buyers can sell their products in seven days. This is done so that buyers should be forced to purchase bulk upload tool. They don't know that when there will be no sellers there will be no baazee.

They have started a new thing called classifieds. OOOOOPs they forgot to put categories in it. So what do you expect to sell. Further more there are sellers who are selling animal related goods and pirated softwares on baazee. Their community watch is dead. Their community watch only removes the items of genuine sellers.

As if that was not enough they are not making paisa pay payments. My cheuqe for december is still kept and they are not responding. Oh! i forgot they can atleast earn some interest on it.

Do not worry dear baazee you have drastically improved your self for your death. So keep marching untill you vanish.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Walking towards doom

jatt009
Community Member
Dear Sir,

Baazee has resorted to irrational behavior.They have started investigating issues which are not even issues.
Even My cheque of Jan 1- 15 2005 has been withheld amount Rs.60,000/-approx.
I do not understand what baazee means by fraud?When a transaction is complete and both the buyer and the seller are happy then why are thay probing into the matter?
I think Baazee has a different dictionary in which FRAUD and GENUINE are synonyms.(for baazee :Synonym means "same meaning" in my dictionary)
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

THIS SITE IS FULL OF PROBLEMS NOW.BUYERS & SELLERS ALL R NOT SATISFIED WITH BAAZEE'S POLICIES. MOREOVER THEY CARE DAMN ABT OUR PROBLEMS,THEY JUST SIT, PLAN & TELL US NEXT DAY WE HAVE DID THIS & THAT, U LIKE OR NOT,U HAVE TO WALK WITH IT....U LIVE OR DIE, WE DONT CARE....NOW CAN ANY1 FROM BAAZEE ANSWER THIS QUESTION ....WHO WILL GAIN FROM THESE NEW RULES????
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

aalokarya
Community Member
Hai Alok, The main fault is that Sellers fingering sellers. This is being very mean and vindictive. No seller has a Manopaly to sell on Baazee.
Take your own case. You are selling items related to Astrology. Are you not trying to finger other sellers ? How does it concern you what others are selling ? No doubt all your items are are genuine and no one can complain about them.
There are lot of punks if they find somebody else selling the item they are selling at a cheaper price, then they complain to the baazee giving some stupid reason or the other and Baazee very obligingly removes the item. Mind you these are all SUPER PUNK SELLERS who are making adequate money. There is no end to greed.
I am sure a buyer has the option to buy the same item where he can get it cheaper. This happens in the open market. So why not on Baazee ?
What about the sellers who are cheats. They put up items for aution which cost 30-40 rupees in the market. Eventually they sell it for 100 plus excluding shipping charges. I have been a victim of such auctions. Now I am very careful about autions.
THE MORAL OF THE STORY finger Baazee by all means but don't finger yourselves.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

gindianet
Community Member
hi to all

first y are u wasting your time to put the comments of the cafe because you hope is going to let down there are not going to reply anyhow....from the top to end they reply only 3 posting rest is leave like ignore...there seller support service is damm good...after submiting the pod they still saying buyer do not want to changed the rating we only request the writen buyer mail in which he mention that he does not want to changed the rating....2 month are passed still no response..every time write them they copy paste the rating review form link and after fill them they simple answer is same as above....a buyer name jignesh thakkar purchase the item on july and fill negative rating against us we re-dispatch the item and show the pod to seller support and they changed the rating...now in month dec he writed that i still not received the product...and baazee changed the feedback to negative and also asking for sign pod or re-dispatch the item....there response is so funny and stupid.....there service is pathetic like new fees plan see it direct 75 rs in previous depand which Els we wanted ....not fixed so they can earn a lot...they system is so corrupted...they want seller help to solve the disputes...but when seller want they sleep like a polar bear...soon or later we leave the baazee as soon as all buyer complaint is solved...how and we protect our company name when they are not helping to removed those rating which is not right at all....soon or later every seller negative rating increase and they will be automaticaly blacklisted

with regards
Ginternational
Message 5 of 5
latest reply