WHY PRICE IS HIKE THAT MUCH

ganeshimpex
Community Member
hello

i write lots of thing but remove it because it no use because ebay will do what ever they like to do one point only is Gallery Plus charges is hike 175% which we did not like it at all earlier it was only .25p now paying listing fees(which is non-refundable). They say it is but it is not see Example:-

if your item is not sale on first time and you relisted again and it again did not sale than they will refund the first listing fees (if i am right).

Buyer did not purchase it is buyer and ebay problem not ours because who knows weather our product is display on just end in line.

if you taken gallery plus one listing cost is comes to
Rs.3

so ebay is damm profit and seller is in damm loss.

EBAY ONLY CHARGES DO NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF SELLER EVER.

No FEEBACK removal Services which should be free but ODR comes by in between i bet they will pay commision to them on every cases. ODR Charges 25 Rs for negotiation and 500 for feedback removal cases. It looks strange to me that feedback sytem is created by ebay,rules is created by ebay but third party is solving the cases.What a MNC company is this.

No Customer support team:- they only reply your email did not solve the problem that is for sure ya 1 out of 100 cases cannot be consider at all.

Pasie Pay :- Took longer time to clear the payment and make hard to buyer to pay through credit card.Please tell your pasie pay department get little sense before sending the cheque 2.95p cheque they are sending which is not going to clear.Carry forward the amount in another payment Nope they cannot do anything as they said.

Credit Charges:-3.5% for credit card and 2% for online transcation did you try to reduce it. I think so not and may be you are not going to.

and there is huge list but who cares..... it is ebay not baazee..

EBAY MOTO IS MONEY MONEY and only Money

with regards
Ganeshimpex
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

WHY PRICE IS HIKE THAT MUCH

touchnshine
Community Member

.... I am really
disappointed with this new listing fees.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply