cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Disappointing Promotion for the Jewellery :( Ebay Please Read This!!

Dear Ebay Team,
I am really very disappointed with the way of your Promoting gemstones on Ebay,When you promote the "CERTIFIED GEMSTONES", Why you had include the seller's Item which provide their own personal Certificate(Own Firm's Certificate) as a certified jewellery,

IF you people really wanted to built a Safe and secure environment for Buyers as well as Seller, Only the Gemstones which have certification from a Reputed Instituion (Govt. of India Recognized)Should only be promoted Like ,IDI OR IGI etc.

But Promoting Jewellery which have seller's own Certificate is really funny and also very dangerous,

The buyer expose to High Risk as Seller Who provide Such Certificate will never State the GEMSTONE or Jewllery to be Fake or Synthetic.

One more funny thing I seen is that in the Promotion link like:

"Certified Diamonds"

You can find Lots of Gemstones in the so called link "Certified Diamonds", Strange!!! But its True!

So Know what I can also start Providing Such Certificate with each and every Gemstone I sell But Do it really make the Sense when I will provide the Details in the certificate as suitabke to me....Definitely "NO".

One more Nice Point is raised by "khannajewels"
that the BID INCREMENT Is really very very Low in Ebay for Jewellery Section,

People may wonder sometime if the seller is selling a precious gemstone/jewellery or a Artificial products,
I don’t need to say much about that As I think ebay people from Jewellery as well as other Seller also know about it.

One more thing I had suggested is of Free Shipping, But got a reply because of some technical things we cant do that???
How strange is that...when You can create all the links for all promotions cant You just to make things easy for a buyer BY PROMOTING FREE SHIPPING.

Free Shipping will also reduce the problem that seller is charging very High Shipping Charge.

Please not while selling products with Free Shipping we seller will have to bear the Ebay Commission for the Shipping Charge also, But its ok we can bear that if the buyers will be happy and Satisfied

I can suggest many more things which will make Ebay a safe and secure site and Buyers can have fun Buying on ebay But the most important things is Ebay should consider our Feedback and Suggestions.

I am sure if Ebay and sellers get United then there will be more SATISFIED BUYERS,MORE HAPPY SELLER and Offcourse A Top Website(Ebay)

Any Suggestion or Advice from Sellers as well Buyers are Hearly Welcome.

I HOPE EBAY WILL REPLY TO MY POST.

Thanks,
Deep Agarwal.
http://stores.ebay.in/Shree-Krishna-Gems
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

touch_and_shine
Community Member

Ur
suggestions are really good shree_krishna_gems. After reading ur post I feel
like u r working really hard to implement some very good changes in jewellery
category. I hope Ebay will listen to you soon and will implement these changes.
All the best to you.

touch_and_shine

http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine

Seller on Ebay.in

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Dear touch_and_shine,
Thanks a lot :)! Lets see What Ebay reply to my post..!

Warm Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree_Krishna_Gems.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

touch_and_shine
Community Member

I
too wanna know what Ebay is gonna reply to you.

touch_and_shine

http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine

Seller on Ebay.in

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

shgupta@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear shree_krishna_gems & touch_and_shine,

As you already know, we have responded to this post in Lifestyle board, I would request you to kindly see that.

Having said that I wanted to convey to you that we are looking at revamping the J&W category page and the current promotions, please give us some time to sort that out.

Another request to the community is that adhering to the categorisation and not list products in wrong category. E.g American diamonds being listed in Diamonds. This leads to very bad buyer experience and lost sale to all of us. We will be soon coming up with a policy on this too.

Regards,

Lifestyle team
Message 5 of 5
latest reply