cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent changes required for ebay to perform better

I would suggest ebay team to start a programme to improve itself taking into account improved competitive marketplace, in case if it wants to have quality sellers and buyers.

1) if seller refunds buyer and arranges for pickup of defective material (this will also be a great boost for promoting ebay as a excellent ecommerce platform) the T & S team should immediately remove the negative feedback.

2) In case if buyer does not leave feedback for 30 days seller gets automatic 5 stars dsr but no positive feedback.

3) ebay has to act as a gobetween for buyers and sellers rather than ebay being a parallel court and handing our verdicts against buyers or sellers and it should start a process where they can have a telecon between buyer and seller to resolve disputes.

4) Shipping has to be done within 3 working days by top rated seller (this should not include sundays and public holidays).

5) Powership is an awesome programme and has to be handed more powers including feedback removal and a separate dedicated phone number where buyers and sellers can both call. More staff have to be allocated for tracking of parcels for customers.

6) In case if buyer has given incorrect contact number or in case if buyer does not respond to seller queries for contact details or is not answering his/her phone for 3 consecutive days the T & S team should be in a position to remove the feedback.

7) There should be a programme by ebay to blacklist certain buyers wherein if a buyer has been added by more than 5 sellers he should be barred from further purchases on ebay and his IP address should be blocked. These changes are must keeping into consideration the changing times and the market conditions

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Urgent changes required for ebay to perform better

If eBay does not evovle, then soon it will loose its major sellers to other marketplaces coming up. I have received calls from most of the new players to list my items on their website. However as of now, I am still concentrating most on eBay as I feel its the best place to do business online. However if things continue like it is, then I may have to give more attention to others.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Ebay is one of the best platforms for sellers to display their products, Only a few minor tweaks are needed, these are dependent on what the top management decides.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I fully endorse his views
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

1) Unsolved mysterry           2)Tired with            3)Frustrated with

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

They should add pin code check section also , if area is not serviceable through powership, order shouldn't be accepted.

i still see surface shipping is not supported for low cost item, like 2k.

If you sell cooker and kitchen stuff they costs 800 to 1500, where you can not pay 2kg-3kg shipping on air mode and if you select surface mode it will come as non powership. 

Other thing they need to make shipping slots, like 2kg to 5kg 120 fix.

it will help ebay sellers to compete with other sellers.

other thing reverse pickup panel should be given in sellers hand, and for same shipping cost should be half, and we should have clone order for reverse pick up item, so we can send it again via powership only                                                     

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Most important thing is missing from ebay sellers panel is claims snapshot view .They have a link on my paisapay but its non functional and does not show correct data

Message 7 of 7
latest reply