cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Regarding Seller Make It Right (SMIR) Initiative

Dear Sellers,

Hope you have gone through this announcement.

We would be happy to hear your queries/feedback/suggestions. Please 'reply' to post a message.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

ghjv3903
Community Member
I want to sell some items please contact me
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

gudiykha0
Community Member
Ek note sell k liye dala h bt lisng error bta rha h
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

If any buyer file a claim regarding item not received, eBay.in ask to submit P.O.D, DSR COPY Within 72 hours. BUT Some Couriers companies like India Post, DTDC and other companies fails to provide DSR or POD Copy in 72 hours so, eBay.in close claim in favour of Buyer. This is not Fair Decision. eBay.in also count in Defect rate and consider case close without seller resolution. This is not fair. You need to make changes in this case.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Thanks
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Me sell and contact number is 8115344687
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I wants to sale few rear Indian coins and currency Notes, internationally please help me. ?
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Dear eBay this is like harrasing sellers for what they have not done.There are so many loop holes in SMIR.

First of all most of the claims open by buyers are fake and just a misuse of ebay policy becuase they know ebay will only blackmail seller.Plz note below points-

1-many buyer open a claim for item broken for rubber item which is not possible but ebay close claim in favour of buyer.

2-Buyer open claim saying wrrong item recieved while item sent by seller is right and according to the variation selected by seller and ebay close claim in favour of buyer.

3-Buyer open claim saying item not working/not fit but provide no proof and ebay close claim in favour of buyer.

In most of the cases buyer is not ready to close the claim even after call or mail.

Sometime buyer ask direct refund in thier account on call but as per ebay policy we cant do it.

EVEN EBAY TEAM dont bother to ask proof from buyers.There are so many loop holes i am just mentioning few.Suppose if someone share all ebay claim loop holes on social blogs and websites then there will be a flood of claims on ebay.

Dear ebay team if u make some rules dont make it like Hitler rules which are only obeyed by sellers only.Now a days buyers has learnt how to misuse online portal claim policies so Atleast do it correctly.

Thanks and i Hope many sellers have same point of view like me.Hope u wil do something good to maintain faith of sellers otherwise this kind of policies will lead to the loss of seller numbers someday.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

what to do international selling on ebay

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Hi Dear. Kindly Dont Reply Anything To Them Else They Eneimty To You Like Me... They Debit Your Paisa Pay Account With 1 Or 2 Years Old Paisa Pay Ids And Mention Wrongly Remitters... 

Message 10 of 11
latest reply