cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Upcoming Pricing Changes on eBay India!!

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Members,

Based on the various inputs and suggestions that the community has been providing to us we have made significant changes in the Fee Structure of eBay India.

We are pleased to let you know that we have announced the 'Upcoming Pricing changes on eBay India'.

Please provide your valuable comments and suggestions on this thread.

Thanks & Regards,
The eBay Team
Message 1 of 66
latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

techniwas
Community Member
Further to the graph posted below, we can see that the commission load on vendors is the lowests in INDIA. And eBay sellers can offer the best rates!!

Plz note: The chart shows estimated commission load on sellers for listing on the mentioned sites.

TechiE

TechiE
Message 21 of 66
latest reply

Hello!

Really, for the first time since inception it seems that Ebay has concerns for Big sellers. I had been placing similar suggestions to previous Account Manager and present team continuously. At last, the results came. I think, now big sellers will be able to showcase their products in detail and buyers will get good options to buy.

This monthly Maximum fee should be declared permanently, not for one month, and charge should be Rs.1000/-

One suggestion regarding INTERNATIONAL Fees. Previously it was Rs 15/- upto Rs 4000/-, Rs.30/- above Rs.4,000/-.
NOW, you have proposed Rs.5/- upto Rs 2000/-, and Rs.10/-above Rs 2000/-. I suggest, it should be Rs 5/- FLAT irrespective of price and a maximum Monthly Fee of Rs 2000/- for unlimited International Listings may be introduced for maximum international exposure.

I again congratulate All Members of your team for inventing this module.

Thanking You,
Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Sitare_Jewels
Message 22 of 66
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
@TechiE after your post #20 I could understand the Graph !
Ebay is around 5% in the graph but if you also count their payment gateway(paisapay) it comes to around 10.12% incl. service tax. Listing items you can add 1% more.

So ebay is around 12 %
Message 23 of 66
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
Hi Assemblerz

The Graph includes the PaisaPay gateway charges. 1% (tech categories new fees) + 4% PaisaPay = 5%

It only excludes service tax for all figures.

Rgds

TechiE

TechiE
Message 24 of 66
latest reply

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™‚ :8} B-) ๐Ÿ˜„ :-x :^O

it soundz really good !

Thank you Indraneel + Ebay

:| ๐Ÿ™‚ :8} B-) ๐Ÿ˜„ :-x :^O

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200806.shtml#2008-06-26161535
Message 25 of 66
latest reply

Justice Delayed But Not Denied.....Finally Sellers wuld be able to celeberate ๐Ÿ˜„ & increase their listing turnover ratio significantly. Well in Today's world Policies/Rules have to be Evolved/Reviewed in order to sustain in e-commerce. Ebay policy implementors have taken the right step in this respect. I'm sure it will go long way in mutual profits. My best wishes to Ebay & specially to Mr. Navin Mistry for keeping a bright foresight. I wish everyone the best of business.
Message 26 of 66
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
This is quite a bold move by eBay, and puts to rest the doubts and questions on the authority of eBay India on policies... :-)

TechiE

TechiE
Message 27 of 66
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Thank You Hitesh (runalaila_in1) for your kind words yet again :-).

Regards,
Indraneel ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 28 of 66
latest reply

WOW!!! :^O Its a great announcement for sellers after a long time. I am very happy with the ILF being reduced. Thanks to eBay Team members for working hard to finally revise the fee structure.

Hope now eBay India sales will go to a great height internationally.

Message 30 of 66
latest reply