THE BUYER CHEATING SELLERS AND EBAY

hadiabm
Community Member
THE BUYER PROVIDED A WRONG NUMBER TO EBAY CONTAINS ONLY NINE DIGITS WHY EBAY PERMITTED HIM TO REGISTRATION HE ORDERED A TABLE LAMP PAID WITH PAISAPAY AND I SHIPPED HIM THE ITEM AT THE ENDING HE SAID ITEM NOT RECEIVED WHO CAN HELP ME TO PREVENT THIS LOSS THIS IS THE ADDRESS HE PROVIDED AT EBAY WHEN EBAY PROVIDING BUYER PROTECTION THEN WHERE IS SELLER PROTECTION EBAY HAVE TO PREVENT THIS TIPE OF REGISTRATIONS WHO DID NOT PROVIDE TOTAL CONTACT DETAILS
LakshmiNarasimha KP
Flat no 12, Tejashree apatments,
Opp Motiram school, Right Bhosari colony, Kothrud depo
Pune, MH 411029
India
Opp Motiram school, Right Bhosari colony, Kothrud depo
WHERE DO I GO FOR MY PROTECTION WHO SUPPORT ME FOR THIS
YHERE IS NO PROTECTION FOR SELLER EVEN SELLERS ARE GIVING MAXIMUM PARTNER SHIP PERCENTAGE BY LISTING FEE +FINEL VALU FEE+ PAISA PAY FEE AND WE ONLY GET THIS TENTIONS
LIKE ITEM NOT RECEIVED WHY DONT THEY SUPPORT WITH SELLER THEY ONLY TAKE CARE OF THERE FEES ONLY THEY DON'T WANT SELLER SATISFACTION SOME BUYERS TAKES ITEM AND THE ALSO WILL GOOD BUT NOT CONFORMS THE RECEIPT TILL END OF DATE. WHERE IS SELLER PROTECTION EVEN SELLER ALSO CUSTOMER OF EBAY .
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

udayparekh2009
Community Member
I think now lots of cheating going on Ebay. I am a buyer and cheated by insihozi user.

He sent me 4 gb pen camera instead of 16 gb. Can you tell me how can I prove that he sent me 4gb?

Can I take picture of a product and post but where?
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Dear hadiabm

Please provide POD to eBay customer care in this case. They will look into it. No need to worry.

Thanks
mobilestore4u

Wide range of mobiles Only here.
http://shop.ebay.in/mobilestore4u/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

bid2enjoy
Community Member
If that was a kingston drive then would like to inform you that I also bought 16GB drive which is fake..
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

sairamexim
Community Member
Dear hadiabm

Please provide POD to eBay customer care in this case. They will look into it. No need to worry.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@hadiabm...

Why don't you people learn how to sell correctly on ebay. See the way you have provided the details here, I cannot understand why you use all caps letters. That is rude.

The address seems complete and correct, why do you need phone number. Give the courier name and dispatch slip number by which you have sent the courier, can the parcel be tracked online, has the buyer received the parcel. Write complete details.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Please write again in 'small letters' so that I can read it. It seems that you still don't know the correct mannerisms to communicate on the digital forum..
Message 7 of 7
latest reply