cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

So difficult to contact concerned persons in Ebay

I am a seller on ebay. I find it too confusing and difficult to contact conerned persons on ebay to resolve any selling related issue. I dont know who my account manager is. Emails sent are not answered most of the times.

Now I am trying to contact someone regarding the COD sales, but not able to. I was interacting with Mr. Saurabh Jain on COD matters earlier, but now his mobile no is out of service and landline and emails are unanswered. I sent email to paisapay 2 days back regarding the matter, but no reply.

I am out of stock of ebay branded packing materials for COD. As per ebay all COD sales should be shipped in ebay branded packing materials only. So either I have to stop giving COD options or ship the COD shipments in my own packing. I have no issues if ebay is ok with that.

Hopw someone responsible is reading this and will take necessary corrective actions....
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

spl_ind
Community Member
Hope someone from eBay helps you soon!
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Havent received any response from emails to ebay customer support. Had a live chat, where the agent promised a call back from the concerned person. Its 2 days now and no call back......
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Havent received credit for March promotion till date. As per Mr. Sreenath, credit would have been posted by 20th of April. However it has not been done till now. Emails to Mr. Sreenath is unanswered and phone no. not contactable.

Reason I am posting it here is that I am sure ppl from ebay are reading the forum, as they do reply to some of the concerns of the customers and sellers.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Same here,

there was only partial payment done and for other amount sreenath is not responding

had talked before a month but his tone was not good as he never committed that and we did the promotion for us and not for them.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Finally April is over and still not received credit for March promotion. Cannot beleive this is happening at eBay, which is suppose to be No.1 Ecommerce site in India and a global brand. I dont know how ebay plans to remain a leading ecommerce site in the country by treating its major sellers like these.

Also no response till now to my numerous emails for COD packing materials. I am now shipping all COD parcels in my own packing material, which is against the policy as laid out by ebay for COD sales, but I have no option.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

I don't know what has happened to eBay all of a sudden, the support for sellers are going down every day.

eBay Pinks need to resolve this soon for the long relationship. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Can we apply for the Customer Care job at eBay India?
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Still not received credit for March promotion. Mr. Sreenath is not responding. Whats happening at ebay? Is someone listening? Or can I have direct email Id of the country head so that I can email him my grievances?
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Looks like ebay has decided that its time to close India operations and run away before they are actually booted out by the competition.
StopandShop
Message 10 of 11
latest reply