Should have shipment tracking

atulpj
Community Member
Hi,

It will be beneficial if there the shipment tracking is embedded into the website.

I order couple of things and now wondered where they are lying once the money is paid by Paisa pay to the seller.

Regards,

Atul
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

techchase
Community Member
Not all courier companies used by sellers on ebay are currently providing Online Tracking.

However most sellers do sned a confirmation email to the buyers confirming dispatch of goods.

Regards
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Only few sellers give the shipment number to the buyers. You can always ask your seller to give the information. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

This issue comes up for discussion regularly.

Most of the couriers including Speed Post allow tracking by CN. Hope eBay will provide an optional link to the members so that the seller can post the tracking details for the buyers without having to send separate mail. It will be more systematic and something that eBay can monitor in case of disputes. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

skyshopindia
Community Member
Hi Atul

As all the courier co's does not have on-line tracking facility, to track your parcel, best to contact seller and ask him AWB no with date. If possible ask him nearest courier office contact no. Almost all the seller will co-operate you.

On-line tracking is not only beneficial for a buyer, this is same benificial to a seller also. Seller can also verify the despatch date of the parcel and the most benifit will be in case of Chargeback. By submiting on-line track no, Seller can easily recover chargeback amount.

DTDC is the best courier(in rate comparison) in this regards.

Regards
skyshopindia
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

skyshopindia
Community Member
Dear Swarup

Providing shipping details transaction wise is already there in eBay. All the three - eBay, Seller and buyer can know the shipping details( Carrier Name, Doc no, Doc Date) from this part.

But I think so many sellers avoid this part, because we still believe sending shipping details separately to the buyer (if necessary) is more comfortable.

Achintya
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi Achintya,

Thanks a lot for your mail. After using eBay for more than 8 months I am still unaware of the links thru which I can send or receive such transaction details !!

Can you please mention where the link is hidden ?!?!:O .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi Achintya,

Even I agree with you. DTDC is the best courier and tracable.

And the service of DTDC are also good. From 1½ years I am using DTDC with no problems.

Providing shipping details transaction wise is already there in eBay.
I have seen them in Baazee, but not in eBay. Please let us know where its there in eBay! ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

skyshopindia
Community Member
Hi Navneet and Swarup

To provide Shipping Details click on Total Price of your sold listing. Provide Shipping, Other information related to transaction to buyers etc in the 'Notes to Buyers' dialog box(within 600 chars). This information will be visible to both buyer and seller and can be treated as proof of sending shipping Details to the buyer.

Regards
Achintya
Message 9 of 9
latest reply