cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shop fees for Restricted Account + Extended Restrictions

sachin_thapar
Community Member
Dear Indraneel,

I would like to bring to your attention a couple of issues i am facing selling on ebay.

1) My account was restricted on around 19th Jan due to SNP and was told it would be reviewed after 30 days. Its almost 50 days still no review has taken place.

2) I am not allowed to list items however i am promptly charged a shop fee of Rs 1000 for this period. I fail to understand why this is charged when i am not allowed to list anything.

Appreciate if you can please look in to this matter at the earliest and let me know how best can my issues be resolved.

Thanks,
Sachin
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

mobilesstores
Community Member
Hi Indraneel,

Wondering if you have missed my post. I am really disheartened with the kind of treatment been provided by Ebay.

1) My 30 day restriction is almost now 60 days with no solution anytime soon.

2) I have been charged shop fees for 2 months when i have not been allowed to use the shop for even 1 day.

I hope you will reply on Monday.

Thanks,
Sachin
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Sachin , close your store untill they remove restriction .My account was restricted for one day due to policy violation( Paisapay banner problem ) but it is already 7 days past and i am unable to List new items .
I have closed my store so that atleast I can save fees .
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Because of this selling restrictions business suffers a lot. I really don't think this type of restrictions should be there. One single day - no listings means loss of business and look at these - 30 and even 60 days restrictions on listing items -- that is a total loss for the seller.

Custom Logo

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

sachin_thapar
Community Member
Friends,

As an Ebay seller, I understand that I should close my shop to avoid ebay fees. However since i didnt know this and i overlooked this fact, is it ethical on part of ebay to charge this amount to me.

Since I am not allowed to list any items and my shop doesnt have any items listed, shouldnt ebay be efficient enough to remove the shop fees of Rs 2000 for 2 months.

What a waste of money just because we dont know the rules and ebay is not fully equipped to handle such things.

Further more what pain can i say, nobody has even bothered to reply to my restrictions. I have sent innumerous emails to TNS. Seems like even Indraneel is not in office to reply.

I seem to be losing all hopes.

Sachin
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Hi Sachin
I really feel sad for whatever happened to you 😞

Custom Logo

Message 6 of 6
latest reply