cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Share your experiences with eBay India CHAT SUPPORT

pricebag
Community Member
Hi,

I'm extremely disappointed of eBay Chat Support. I've used chat support thrice and 2 out of 3 times, the chat support executive has disconnected it from his end without resolving the concern or even responding to what I said.

They don't make acknowledgement. If they're investigating something, they don't let us know to wait for a moment. What does it take to write just four letters "WAIT"? The response time exceeds 3-4 minutes. You ask them - how are they doing?, and they don't answer. There is no empathy or apology kind of terms exist in their dictionary at all . I'm not saying all the executives are like this but 2 out 3 are for sure.

I have finally written an email to notify eBay Administration about what their process executives are doing.

This type of Customer service is not expected from eBay.

*I won't mind giving a free training to your executives *

This is a sensitive concern and it should be taken seriously. I would like to say praise all the operations manager handling the chat process of eBay for such and EXCEPTIONAL customer services. Thanks you.

Please share your good and bad experiences guys and let your voice heard.

P.S
Note: This is an individual's opinion and based on an actual experience for which electronic evidences such as chat transcripts can be produced if required.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear artiour,

Thank you for your inputs :-).

We appreciate your efforts and assure you that your feedback would be shared with our Quality Compliance officers in order to educate front end Chat Support Executive.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

pradeepngnair
Community Member
I have faced my worst experience in customer support from ebay in terms of free gift (Pganesha04):
1) No response to email customer complaints
2) No response to chat room feedbacks/complaints
3) Customer executives not able to resolve issues even after 5-6 repeated calls
4) Cust executives even giving fudged airway bill numbers of gifts which do not even exist
5) The time effort and headaches associated with customer support is not worth the gift you promise
Message 3 of 3
latest reply