Service Request No. 1/13297238678

1   Refer our converstation on 29th Aug 13 Regarding iBerry Charging money for sending the product for service to their service center in Chennai when they have a service here in delhi(Refer iberry Support Site  http://support.iberry.asia/ ). Even this service(ie pickup) according to them is free as listed in their site.(a copy of proof attached along with this mail)

2   As suggested by your executive i am attaching the courier bill copy with this mail(Rs 460).
3   As a trusted selling site ..pls list product which are quality product .. this product which i brought is not worth Rs 15990 and very poor in quality .invariably you are allowing fake companies to sell product in EBAY which would damage your hard earned image as a trusted site.
4  Even the product displayed on the site and the product receive does not match look wise(the product listed on the site has logo   embarked on the front side of the phone is not available in the product received).
5  The apps shown on the phone is not available on the phone they were to be downloaded.

6   As I am helpless and rather than writing to you i cant do much..pls if possible refund me the money(courier money and product money)
I feel 
Pls do the needful..
I have already mailed the proof of the courier details to insellerverification@ebay.com and incswebhelp@ebay.com
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0