cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sellers account is suspention without any reason

rupsamcreation
Community Member
I am a new seller on ebay.in. I have started selling products imitation Jewellery, glass painting. My ebay user ID is rupsamcreation. but after few days ebay suspended my account. I call customer care phone service but they didn't give me any explanation about what type of mistake I had made. BECAUSE THE FIRST LEVEL OFFICER OR SIMPLE EXECUTIVE CANT SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
When I tried to contact them through their helpline as well as through email and chat support, they didn't have any proper explanation regarding why my account was suspended. All they replied was "for security reasons". ebay doesn't provide any explanation regarding my mistake. Just say security reasons. I am So Frustated With Your Company I Like Beating My Self I don't understand what could be the security reason in selling immitation Jewellery? This type of statement makes me feel as if I have done a crime in selling immitation jewellry, glass painting. First Of All, The EBAY is The Worst Company Which I Have Ever Deal, Ebay Only Take Care of the Buyers Not Sellers

In short:

ebay offers no protection to the new sellers who ship their item to the buyer and their account is suspended.

I open new shop on your website but I can't list new products due to this suspension without any resons. Please solve the problem otherwise I will complait of ebay in consumer court.

Thanks
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0