cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller support should be renamed to NO SELLER SUPPORT

ppjewellers_in1
Community Member
This is with regard to Case=925-818, the buyer has emailed seller support to upgrade our rating from neutral to positive and the response we got from seller support is

?Thank you for submitting the Rating Review Request.

We are unable to assist you as the rating is old more than 60days. We will not be in position to review the same.

We are unable to assist you further in this matter. Hence consider this matter as resolved.. ?

Why should we consider it resolved ??? if the buyer wants our ratings to be upgraded what problem does baazee has ??? we work hard day and night to keep our rating 100 % positive, this kind for response from your end is very foolish.

Please look into this matter and resolve it at the earliest, the details for the same are provided below.

Item id : 27243718
Buyer id : kumbhalkar
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

sailax_in1
Community Member
Sirs,
I registered my name with Baazee recently and listed certain items for
the QUICK BUY.Immediately on listing i received the confirmation mail also.Subsequently after 2 days of listing i am getting mails from the "
service@baazee.com" as below " listing could not be created on Baazee as you did not have the minimum feedback required to use Fixed Price Listing Feature.You
need to have a minimum feedback score of 0 to use this feature.
Click here to read more (link to
http://www.baazee.com/static/BaazeeUpdate.html#ListDuCal)

As per it i clicked the link and read the following :

Minimum Feedback Score Required to Use Some Listing Formats

Users will need a minimum feedback score to upload items with some Listing Formats.

The feedback requirements are:
Condition Feedback Required
Multi Quantity Auction 10
Multi Quantity Buy It Now 10
Buy It Now Auction 5

I was unable to understand the meaning of "minimum feed back score. I wanted to know the meaning and what i should do to get the minimum feed back.
So far i have sent 5 mails to "sellerssupport@baazee.com" and
"service@baazee.com"
Though it is more than a week i am yet to get any reply and clarification.
I contacted the local Trading Assistants of Baazee and none of them are aware of the meaning and unable to explain.As a result the sale period of my product ended with out any result .
I suggest Baazee should explai all their policies in very simple terms to enable the reader to understand it with ease.Further they should send replies to all the quries atleast with in the stipulated period of 48 hours though not immediately.
They should also suggest names of persons with the telephone numbers ,so that the buyer or seller can get their doubts cleared over phone in case of emergency.

T.N.LAKSHUMANAN
BAAZEE ID-SAILAX
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

bash005_in1
Community Member
90% OF BOTH BUYERS AND SELLERS ARE UNSATISFIED, BAAZEE SHOULD GO IN FOR TOTAL REVAMP THEY DONT HAVE A EFFICIENT SETUP.
THEY IGNORE ALL TYPES OF COMPLAINTS.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply