Seller Blacklist option

Please add a option to black list sellers , so next time when we search for any item , blacklisted seller items will not show up in search results . This should be only for the user who blacklisted the seller , for other users that seller items can come in search results .
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Seller Blacklist option

hi, 

u must be joking.Ebay.in is hand in glove with them.They get commission from seller everyday.U buy only once.Look at the cheating

ebay allowing in the name of free shipping and then inside in seller's city which will be a small town.They will not tell u how much 

u will be charged till u start checkout.There are cases where they charging in the seller city itself after allowing advertisement as free shipment.Ebay.com is great but ebay.in should be blacklisted atleast for online shopping festival.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Seller Blacklist option

I been member of ebay for over 6 years and I dont know whether ebay.in cheat or not.. but every time i faced problem with ebay and seller tried to cheats , ebay has resolved the issue and refunded the amount. My major issue is that there are some seller on ebay who dont really care about what quality they deliver to buyers and these sellers wont even bother to reply to any of the buyers queries , and they dont even bother about negative feedback. And sometimes i end up buying from same seller from whom i had bad experience before. So if ebay introduced blacklist option may be it can be avoided.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply