cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SELLERS BEWARE . EBAY CAN SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT FOR ANYTHING

diamond-clouds
Community Member
sub : EBAY SUSPENDED MY A/C BECAUSE I WAS CHARGING RS 49 ( U$D 1.2) FOR SHIPPING !!!
sub : SELLERS BEWARE . EBAY CAN SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT FOR ANYTHING
sub : EBAY - A TRUE HELL FOR SELLERS
JUST LOOK AT THIS
I M CHARGING ONLY RS. 49.00 ( U$D 1.2) FOR DELIVERY WITHIN OF ITEMS WITHIN MY CITY. & EBAY HAS SUSPENDED MY A/C FOR THIS DAMN THING
ANYONE WITH A COMMON SENSE CAN EASILY UNDERSTAND THAT IF I PACK A ITEM IN GOOD PACKING AND GIVE IT TO A FAST COURIER COMPANY AT THE EARLIEST , POSTPONING ALL OTHER TASKS. AND THEY GIVE ME GUARANTEE OF SHIPMENT WITHIN 2 DAYS MAX THAN IT WILL TAKE ME AT LEAST RS 49 - 75 (U$D 1.2 - 1.8 ) FOR ME TO COVER ALL MY COSTS.
Earlier they have suspended my account for simply watermarking my Art-works with my company name !!
may god bless ebay staff idiots with some common sense
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

ratnachhaya
Community Member
I think you have misunderstood reasons and its implication.

Some times a wrong suspension happens but Ebay normally make all efforts to let you know reasons and steps to avoid the same. Unless they have sufficient ground to make such decision, they do all necessities required.

REMEMBER.....Sellers is the backbone of this site and they know it well.

Try to talk to them and know what all went wrong! If decision is taken on incorrect info, bring it to their notice and they will rectify it.

Wish you all the best!
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

multifab
Community Member
"Jiske paanv na fati biwaayi,
Woh kya jaane peed paraayi"

I do not know anything about the Diamond-Clouds suspension reasons and its validity and also not OK woth the ratan chaaya's reply, but one thing remains a true fact that eBay makes your life harder then hell if you are a serious seller. Take my words I am never a PASSIMISTIC but I always advise to people not make eBay your BREAD and BUTTER, Coz ebay can make your children go starved anytime for no reasons. So better keep it as a part time only.

Adi
Message 3 of 3
latest reply