SELLER SUPPORT'S HARRASMENT

r_mall
Community Member
Baazee ,
Why the hell is seller support harrasing all its users. No complaints or posts are being attended . Here is my exampe of it and you guys arent even opening your eyes on it

This Buyer with Baazee id - unni_75 bought a product from us and paid via credit card . The deal was finally cancelled and his money was refunded by paisapay deptt. to him . Now practically i owe him nothing and he owes me nothing .

He had given us a negative rating for the deal which was to be removed after paisapay returns his payment . Now its almost a month since paisapay as returned his payment and he has recd. his amt. back . The mail from paisapay in which they have said abt returning of the payment has been emailed to disputes and seller support deptt. even .
It has been a month now that i have been emailing sellersupport , disputes regularily and filling up their so called ' rating review form ' and telling them that the buyer has recd. his amt back and the dela has been cancelled BUT they say they will not be able to do anything with the rating .....
here is precisely what the say

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time to write in.

On reviewing the comments left by the buyer, we are unable to assist you in the same. We request you to please get in touch with the buyer and resolve the matter amicably.

We will not be in position to review this feedback on buyer's behalf.

Should you need any further assistance/ clarification, please do write to us and we would be delighted to assist you.

Assuring you the best of our services.

They assure of the best services and give their worst servicces if at all . I dont understand why am i punished with a negative rating . The deal has been cancelled , money has been returned to the buyer . they say that the buyer will only change the rating .... now in my case buyer does not bother to change the rating as he has got his money back so it does not matter to him .....
So it should be you baazee team who should be doing it rather then just cutting and pasting those predetermined saved lines again and again., we are being simply punished for a non fulfilled deal , money of which has already been returned

You know you are wrong and thats why you dont bother answering .... answer this post here baazee team and let the other sellers know abt what you say
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: SELLER SUPPORT'S HARRASMENT

buying_reeloaded
Community Member
In the Past seller support was able to analyse the problem by hearing both sides i.e the Buyer and the Seller.

It would then rectify the situation by removing the negative ratings given and solve the matter amicably so that both the buyer and the seller are happy.

Nowadays the Seller Support has the power to only remove Negative ratings that have profane language in them.

Even when they know that a particular buyer is at fault they will not remove the negative ratings and ask the seller to contact the person and beg him to remove the ratings.

Even in case of replacement and refunds the negative rating still remains even after the seller has provided ample proof that the replacement/refund has been sent to the buyer.

There have been buyers who have given us negative rating on the 2nd day of purchase for item not received and when we write to seller support department all they can tell us is that they are unable to assist us because the buyer is not happy with our service.

Please note we are not Super-Humans and it is not right to give negative ratings on the 2nd day of purchase specially when it is an outstation purchase.

Seller Support department and the standard replies which it gives:

1)This is when you are offering replacement but buyer does not want to send the product: We do understand that you have received Negative ratings and are also ready to replace the faulty product.But kindly note that the buyer is not ready to send the product back on his own expenses.
Hence your ratings cannot be changed.

We request you to get in touch with the buyer and settle the issue with a feasible solution.

Should you need any further assistance/ clarification, please do write to us and we would be delighted to assist you.

2)This is the one in which the Buyer has rated negative within 2 days:On reviewing the comments left by the buyer and the information provided by you, we have sent a mail to buyer asking for clarification whether he/she is satisfied with the transaction, for which we have not recieved any reply from the buyer. As there is no confirmation from the buyer on problem resolved, we have sent a mail to the buyer to confirm the same.

We have also requested buyer to edit the feedback for you. Based on buyer's response we will be in position to take the necessary action.Hence we will not be in position to review the feedback on Buyer's behalf.

We do hope that you must have already to written a mail to buyer with all the details provided to us and request him to modify the feedback for you.

Assuring you the best of our services

3)This is the Best-The Buyer wants to remove the rating but still seller support cannot as time limit is over.You know sometimes evne Buyers go on holiday or do not have time to come online, but when they do they want to change the rating and they write to us and Baazee.com. However the response we get is pasted below:Thank you for taking time to write in.

We do understand that the buyer wants to edit the rating.However as the time limit to do so is over we will not be able to assist you on the same.

Moral of the Story Standard line like "cannot able to assit you, we will be in no position to take the necessary action, we will not be in position to review the feedback,We do understand that you have received Negative ratings and are also ready to replace the faulty product.But kindly note that the buyer is not ready to send the product back on his own expenses.
Hence your ratings cannot be changed" are not lines which Baazee.com sellers should be hearing from a department which goes about calling themselves Seller SUPPORT. The word support needs to be relooked in the dictionary by the Baazee decision making team as the meaning which they know does not at all seem to corelate with the above lines.
Also what is the point of filling a rating review form when the rating cannot be edited by the department reviewing the rating.
It only means that more fraud buyers and mischief mongers can place random orders and give buyers Negative ratings on the 2nd day of purchase.
As the seller support department will only say that the Buyer is not happy with your service.
This means that sellers can go on a rampage buying small items of other competiters and give them negative ratings and baazee cannot do anything about the same.
In the process Genuine buyers will be misdirected as all the genuine sellers will have negative ratings which should not have been given to them in the first place.

In the above scenario why is Seller Support Department needed when it does not provide support and it is the sellers who have to communicate with the buyer and come up with a feesable solution...?

Seller Support should be given the power to edit ratings on their sole discretion after analysing what is right and wrong.
They should play an important role in solving all matters in a rational & amicable manner.

Only then the name "Seller Support" will be truely justified.

PS: We have nothing against the staff working in the Seller Support department as we know even they are just doing what is mentioned to them according to their job profile by the decision making team of Baazee.com.

Also please cut the standard replies and read the e-mails carefully before just copy pasting standard replies, it will provide a human touch.

We have been selling on Baazee.com for more than a year now and are writing all this because we are concerned about Baazee.com and consider Baazee to be an integeral part of us.

In the end we are willing to do whatever is possible to keep the buyer happy and to see that Baazee does well even if it means cutting our own margins and sending replacement at our own cost wherever needed.

However, we too want Baazee.com to support us whole heartedly and not put a deaf ear on our suggestions as they have been doing in the recent past.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

the_mall_in1
Community Member

Absolutely, Baazee has just removed all the systems that were different from eBay (even though they were very useful) without getting all the good systems practiced on eBay. This has created major problems for all sellers.

Maybe its the people at eBay who are forcing Baazee to change all the systems to make Baazee an exact copy of eBay! But doing it in such a irresponsible, pathetic and unplanned way is not all good for a site of eBay's stature. They seem to be in no mood to hear anything from their Indian Management/Employees, especially after the MMS issue, and just order them to strictly follow whatever they say. X-( So bad an unthoughtful of them!

I can just hope that this chaos ends at the earliest and we can have all the so called "Best Practices" of eBay on Baazee ASAP. :_| Infact, I personally feel many of Baazee's practices were BETTER than ebay's "best" practices. :^O Take for example the Privilage buyers club, Hot selling, 1 paisa stock clearance, etc. which helped the buyers a lot and everyone loved them (hope they stay!). Then, there was auto-relist faciltiy which saved sellers a lot of time, priority EL for selling low value items with some ELs, multiple quantity listings with secondary category facility, lower featured listing charges which not only gave more sales to sellers but also more EL fees and commission to baazee, and many other such features.

The sellers are unhappy can be proven with a look at the cafe threads, and the loss for baazee can easily be proven by small example... just hava a look at the Featured items page on baazee, 15 days ago there were over 800 item with featured listing, today there are less than 200!!! So a loss of approx Rs.50000 per week for baazee!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Ans that is even after accounting for the increase in the Featured EL fees (Old: 800 x 100 = 80000. New: 200 x 150 = 30000. Net Loss = 50000)

So can eBay answer where is Baazee heading now? How long can eBay's Indian Operations bear such losses created due to mistakes(so called decisions!) made by some people sitting in the US who donot, and just refuse to understand their Indian counterparts and the Indian market? ?:| :_|

I just sincerely hope that the people at eBay get back their heads stable on their shoulders, and see to it that baazee really turns into a great site that it was on the path of becoming(before they came in and took it off path). And yes... not to forget... solve all the woes of so many sellers complaining about hundreds of things that are going wrong on Baazee, and inturn be happier as they can get the highest returns on their investments in Baazee.

Good Luck eBay.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

gindianet
Community Member
Dear All,
see there harshment we are suspanded because of poor rating...and all the complaint are solved and even fill the user review...and if you go through recent positive rating ration the total is 20 positive and 2 negative still without any notice they suspend our id and most funny is for super seller ur rating must be above 90% and before suspension we are supper seller in 7 hours period all the ratio went down to 71% how can this posible and when we called up there people said send us mail vey stupid respose they are sitting and taking salary that is all..... there is no respect for the seller on the baazee now
with regards
Ginternational
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

WELL, ITS REALLY A BAD THING THAT A GOOD SELLER LIKE GINTERNATIONAL HAS BEEN SUSPENDED.ATLEAST BAAZEE SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM.U CAN DECIDE WITHOUT LISTENING TO BOTH SIDES...WHEN HE HAS PROVIDED POD THEN WHAT MORE CAN HE DO?
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

sailax_in1
Community Member
Sirs,
I registered my name with Baazee recently and listed certain items for
the QUICK BUY.Immediately on listing i received the confirmation mail also.Subsequently after 2 days of listing i am getting mails from the "
service@baazee.com" as below " listing could not be created on Baazee as you did not have the minimum feedback required to use Fixed Price Listing Feature.You
need to have a minimum feedback score of 0 to use this feature.
Click here to read more (link to
http://www.baazee.com/static/BaazeeUpdate.html#ListDuCal)

As per it i clicked the link and read the following :

Minimum Feedback Score Required to Use Some Listing Formats

Users will need a minimum feedback score to upload items with some Listing Formats.

The feedback requirements are:
Condition Feedback Required
Multi Quantity Auction 10
Multi Quantity Buy It Now 10
Buy It Now Auction 5

I was unable to understand the meaning of "minimum feed back score. I wanted to know the meaning and what i should do to get the minimum feed back.
So far i have sent 5 mails to "sellerssupport@baazee.com" and
"service@baazee.com"
Though it is more than a week i am yet to get any reply and clarification.
I contacted the local Trading Assistants of Baazee and none of them are aware of the meaning and unable to explain.As a result the sale period of my product ended with out any result .
I suggest Baazee should explai all their policies in very simple terms to enable the reader to understand it with ease.Further they should send replies to all the quries atleast with in the stipulated period of 48 hours though not immediately.
They should also suggest names of persons with the telephone numbers ,so that the buyer or seller can get their doubts cleared over phone in case of emergency.

T.N.LAKSHUMANAN
BAAZEE ID-SAILAX
Message 6 of 6
latest reply