Revised Criteria for Express Remittance

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member

Dear Sellers

We are pleased to announce that we have revised the criteria for Express Remittance for PaisaPay payments.

As suggested by many of you and discussed during Rajan’s Open House we are happy to let you know that we have revised the Qualified Sellers Criteria for PaisaPay Express Remittance for PaisaPay payments. This change will help sellers who are selling regularly to avail Express Remittance privilege. Given below is the new criteria and a comparison against the current one:

Other criteria such as no Buyer Protection claims against and not having any account level restrictions against the seller which restricts Express Remittance privilege remain unchanged.

The new criteria will be effective from 5th March 2008 and all sellers who meet the criteria would be included for the Express Remittance facility and shall be informed.

All sellers who meet the criteria and yet to complete the Additional Verification (KYC) (Learn more) will be contacted to complete the KYC.

If you have any questions regarding Express Remittance please click here or need any clarifications you can always contact our Customer Support or contact us at the following Toll Free numbers:
1800 209 3229 (For all landline and mobile phone) 1800 22 0288 (Only for MTNL / BSNL phones) (7 days a week from 10 am to 6 pm).

We’d also like to thank all our community members who provided inputs and their suggestions so that we could look at revising the criteria and serve the community better. We’d like to receive feedback on the revised criteria on this thread.

Regards,
The eBay Team

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

cosycom
Community Member
Many Thanks to Mr. Rajan , sellers community is much obliged with this positive move . This will certainly attract the sellers back to Paisapay . We look forward to more of such positive actions and sales promotions announcements from ebay India .

Special thanks to Dear Indraneel also for this important announcement.

Best Regards

Narinder:-D
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

great work.carry on this.

ebay have to increase there sellers confidence and u are doing so.go ahead and take more good steps for sellers as we are the goodwill of ebay.

congrats to all.
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

mumbaistores
Community Member
It seems like there are certain sellers who want to be in Ebay's good books by praising all the actions taken by ebay even though there may be 100's of obvious issues.

Anywazs that apart i want to bring to everyone's attention the catch in this offer. Express remittance is the sole discreetion of ebay and they will send reminders for the same to sellers on there whims and fancies. Poor sellers have to keep waiting there turn even if they satisfy all criterias. Clearly to be at Ebay's mercy.

Is ebay working on creating an instant verification stuff where a seller can verify if he is eligible and apply for express remittance. IF not then Ebay pls dont play with hard working innocent sellers feelings.
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

DEAR FRIEND ,
I FULFILL ALL THE CRITERIA OF EXPRESS REMITTANCE. I SENT MY WISH TO AVAIL EXPRESS REMITTANCE , BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM AUTHORITY.
I AM POWER SELLER ACCORDING TO EBAY. KYC IS ALSO COMPLETED.GIVING VERY GOOD BUSINESS TO EBAY EVEN THOUGH
I AM NOT GETTING EXPRESS REMITTANCE SERVICE. I DO NOT KNOW WHY? PLEASE SOME BODY HELP ME
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

I want to enroll my self in this Express Remittance.
Please let me know how I join in this program. Please give me a chance. Lowprice_Online
Lowprice_Online
Message 15 of 15
latest reply