cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for purchased mobile returned (due to mobile hanging problem).refund of money to my account.

sudhak1
Community Member

dear ebay team,

Request for purchased mobile returned (due to mobile hanging problem).refund of money to my account.

i was purchased iphone mobile 4S 32GB RAM  and white colour .order of mobile 30-sep-2015.

receiving of mobile date 02-oct-2015.

mobile order item no:*** and complaint no:1379533

INVOICE NO- *** 

my mobile purchasing date onwards mobile hanging problem and lot of times happened switchoff problem .till now i can't use that mobile.last 20 days am following in ebay.but,till now no response.pls collect my mobile and pls money  refund to my account.if you have any doubt pls refer attached my receipt.

603 204

thanks,

BARTHIBAN

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Request for purchased mobile returned (due to mobile hanging problem).refund of money to my acco

tulasi2910
Community Member

take that to apple store they fix it or replace with new one

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Request for purchased mobile returned (due to mobile hanging problem).refund of money to my acco

Message 3 of 3
latest reply