Report Item is not Working

javedaftab
Community Member
Hello,

Whenever I click on Report Item Button its redirects me to ebay help pages, Do you facing same issues?
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Even I emailed customer care some days ago but did not get any reply uptil now.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

ataur.rahman1
Community Member
Yes, I am also not able to report any item, It redirects me to ebay help pages, I contacted customer care executive and she was not aware of this option.
After explaining about its feature she suggested me to delete Browser cookies and history.
Still I was not able to report, she suggested me to use Internet Explorer Version 6 for ebay, don't know how to Install this on Windows 7:-((
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Dear ataur.rahman1 / javedaftab,

Report an item feature is working as desired. Once you click on "Report an item" you would be directed to the Contact us page where you need to select the appropriate sub topics to report the item in violation.

Dear faridafrommumbai,

We understand that you have already written to our customer support & awaiting a reply. Please be rest assured that our Customer Support Executives will reach out to you at the earliest.

Regards,
Seema
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

ataur.rahman1
Community Member
Hello Seema,

It still not working, problem is same, It redirects me to customer Support Page, I Have already checked this option on different browser and computer system.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

ataur.rahman1
Community Member
Hello,

I am not able to report item, Please help me, I did this many time in past but I am not able to do it again, Please reply if you people are facing this problem also.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply